Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jewpills dont do anything for me anymore, so instead of what the doc recommented, when I feel like it I just take 2-3 of them at once to feel less bad

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
It's so over :feelsrope: And to think that a becky GF who loves and appreciates me, literally just that, (JFL at femcels who think we care about stacies that much), would solve all my problems, since the root of it all is how miserably lonely I am and have always been. But that's too much to ask I guess.

Brutal indeed. Jfl to femcels also

are your jewpills for any particular condition?

based tbqh
I was once prescribed pain killers and was tempted to take the whole pack and kill myself

are your jewpills for any particular condition?
i told my doctor about the bullying from my parents to ge them, i have benzos and ssris (ativan and trintellix)

i told my doctor about the bullying from my parents to ge them, i have benzos and ssris (ativan and trintellix)
if these are just 'happy pills' or whatever and they're not for a serious condition like schizophrenia I don't think it's a good idea to take them at all tbh. I'd be worried about the long term effects on my psyche if I became dependent on weird drugs to not be horribly miserable 24/7

if these are just 'happy pills' or whatever and they're not for a serious condition like schizophrenia I don't think it's a good idea to take them at all tbh. I'd be worried about the long term effects on my psyche if I became dependent on weird drugs to not be horribly miserable 24/7
idk man they're just drugs

i need them because if i cant stop worrying about everything, cant sleep etc, it takes such a massive toll on my looks that i will never ascend

idk man they're just drugs

i need them because if i cant stop worrying about everything, cant sleep etc, it takes such a massive toll on my looks that i will never ascend
yeah I'm just a bit worried that what you're doing isn't the healthiest way of managing it. have you tried melatonin for sleep and shit?

That stuff is only taking away your natural serotonin and making you more depressed.

Screen Shot 2020 05 01 at 35554 PM

yeah I'm just a bit worried that what you're doing isn't the healthiest way of managing it. have you tried melatonin for sleep and shit?
Yeah i tried it in the past and it was good ngl, but jewpills are more effective

The main jewpill that is helping me though is the SSRI, it basically vanished the compulsively worrying thoughts I had, and also, I had a problem where if something made me nervous I'd be nervous for like months because of it, it was really weird. All consequences of growing up in a hostile environment. And that's also a lot better now.

The benzo is kinda nice because it helps me fall asleep faster, and also when I really want to calm down fast after some serious SuiFuel or RageFuel, or just something that scares me about work or whatever, I take 2-3 of it and in like half an hour I'm pretty sedated lol. Though obviously this is an unofficial way to use it and I rarely do so.
That stuff is only taking away your natural serotonin and making you more depressed.

View attachment 249159
no its helping brocel i swear

i know it sucks that i have to take this. in a fair world i would have a girlfriend, a good family, friends... instead. but in the current circumstances its the only way for me, such as it is

my plan is to be able to sleep better, be more relaxed, nutritionmaxx... for a few months and see if that reflects on my face. it sure will make a big difference, because right now i look haggard as fuck due to such issues. this will be my looksmaxxing baseline. and then from there i will get a couple lookmaxxing procedures (such as fillers, not really surgery) and skinmaxx, and try to put myself out there to see if I can ascend that way

Last edited:
I don't take jewpills