Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jewnited States presidential debate livestream #1

Joey looks pathetic.

Holy shit, a Democrat “won” the coin toss again, so they could speak first!

Joey has a scratchy voice, he is already coughing. He is a complete embarrassment.

This jackass is still pretending to be from Scranton, Pennsylvania - he spends most of his time in Delaware.

How did I not hear about this?

Trump for the win.

Trump sounds great, Joey sounds like he has been smoking some of his son’s crack cocaine.

Biden sounds very ill

I'm for Trump. He's very pro crypto whereas the Dems are very anti-crypto. Elizabeth Warren and her crew are toxic old boomershits.

I'm for Trump. He's very pro crypto whereas the Dems are very anti-crypto. Elizabeth Warren and her crew are toxic old boomershits.
Crypto is a scam.

Biden looks like a retarded squirrel in the middle of the road with a car speeding at it.

The Jews didn't drug him up this time. He should retire and live the rest of his life stress-free away from people
Yeah he should but the Jews need a puppet.

I clapped when Trump talked about immigration from “prison” countries. Fuck Venezuela.

Joey forgot where he was for a moment, dumb-ass didn’t even finish his thought.

The first question the foid moderator asked - was about abortion… evil toilet.

Retard just compared abortion to civil rights for black people…

Bravo Trump - How did Biden become our president he can barely talk right

Trump is gold tonight. Joetard looks like he is going to melt into a puddle.

Joey didn’t take enough drugs before the debate, he is stuttering and looking like a clown.

Hunter needs to give dad some blow

How did Brandon with his raspy, sick whisper-voice and stuttering even get that many votes in the first place? And look at his face—always in a :feelsahh: pose jfl.

Last edited:
Joey is done - he is so lost, no wonder Michelle Obama won’t endorse him.

Joey your son is a loser. Hunter Biden was kicked out of the navy reserves in 2014 for failing a drug test by testing positive for cocaine - Hunter Biden knew the drug test was coming up.

Brandon fucked up Afghanistan, Ukraine, and Israel. He is the biggest criminal on Earth whether you like those countries or not.

American police can only be violent, brutish savages when they're faced with innocent, defenseless people (remember the schizophrenic homeless man Kelly Thomas?) but can't even hold up against unarmed Trump supporters (Capitol storming). Wow, fucking incompetent pieces of shit should be hung. Cut their salaries and fire them.

BASED TRUMP.

BIDEN: "WILL YOU DENOUNCE THOSE WHO STORMED THE CAPITOL????" :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Based. Appeal that case, Trump. Motherfuckers are all on Brandon's payroll. Even with that, the dementia-stricken, senile, stuttering, child-molesting, sick oldfag can't win jfl.

In the words of GeckoBus, "can't make this shit up."

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Charlottesville is what happens when you stifle the First Amendment for years and years and let woke mobs ravage cities, let Antifa brutally assault anyone who disagrees with them, and let the alphabet pedos molest and brainwash children in schools and display their degeneracy in their marches every year.

Brandon will die in 2025. Mark my words. He's barely coherent.

Hah, Brandon's only 4 years older than Trump, but he's so fucking incompetent. Embarrassing.

They even drop height talk there, blackpill moment

Based. Let's not act like children. He's right. Brandon acts, talks, and speaks more like a 12-year-old boy than a 82-year-old man.
They even drop height talk there, blackpill moment
Yeah, I heard that.

Lol! Raspy voice due to cold (it's probably his last days on Earth) and wandering speech (can't even be concise or an effective orator/speaker).

of course they had (((CNN))) do it

Lol, Clinton News Network "fact checking" again.

For me it's the felon

Fuck faces on CNN going on about how "it was not a good debate for biden".

FUCK THE DEBATE, THIS SENILE OLD MAN IS RUNNING THE COUNTRY WITH NUCLEAR STOCKPILE, WORLD ECONOMY, LARGE MILITARY. THIS GUY IS AT THE WHEEL

Biden not soiling his pants disappointed my expectations

They’re both the same, unironically.

Attachments

• IMG_8312.jpeg
    IMG_8312.jpeg
    50.8 KB · Views: 15