Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewmongold REACTS to "Women Shocked They Can't Find A Man"

DNW users gets a based pepe from me.

I don't know how much he believes blackpill or manosphere in general, he's probably doing it for the views. Or maybe in his brain he knows its the truth, after all the dude is an epitome of a gamer bro. Almost never leaving his house and nolifing world of warcraft for the last two decades

What these content creators dont get is that no men going there is a bonus. (for the foids)

Lot of those male revenge fantasy content on yt these days. I dont believe it one bit :feelsseriously: foids are winning they are kicking our asses

I don't know how much he believes blackpill or manosphere in general, he's probably doing it for the views. Or maybe in his brain he knows its the truth, after all the dude is an epitome of a gamer bro. Almost never leaving his house and nolifing world of warcraft for the last two decades
Well he doesn't want to upset the jewish org he works for

Lot of those male revenge fantasy content on yt these days. I dont believe it one bit :feelsseriously: foids are winning they are kicking our asses
These niggERs only discuss it, but no one has any solutions

Yes they are just tricking incels into seeing their content

If he were blackpilled, he'd get demonetized.

Yes they are just tricking incels into seeing their content
I think normies are butthurt too and try to cope. Only incels are brave enough to admit utter defeat at the hands of the evil sex

Women bitching about no men means one of 2 things: no Chads to fuck or no Billys to buy them shit.