Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jewkraine situation finally getting juicy

WacoGoesDown

WacoGoesDown

Kapetan Bojnog Broda
★★
Ayo them NAFO niggas have started the second battle of kursk, ziggers struggling as always
I'm hyped up, last time I was this entertained by the special military operation was back in 2022

Kursk NPP in Kurchatov looks like a valuable target to take

what's happened again, can't be bothered

its over for putin and the boys
Belgorod is being invaded as we speak

its over for putin and the boys
Belgorod is being invaded as we speak
Really? Why is Putin struggling tho? I heard Ukraine used around 6-8k soldiers for this one

Nothing ever happens, life of a russian is full of suffering. We should accept it stoically and don't complain.
How do you not know that Ukraine invaded your country lol.

How do you not know that Ukraine invaded your country lol.
I live in a bubble, too lazy and demotivated to read news, cockholes could be marching on the outskirts of my town as I ldar on .is and I would be no wiser

I live in a bubble, too lazy and demotivated to read news, cockholes could be marching on the outskirts of my town as I ldar on .is and I would be no wiser
I see. Brutal.

Really? Why is Putin struggling tho?
meh im not in the military but i have some theories
1. Lack of armor - the russian army lost most of their modern tanks in ukraine so now they resort to using T-62, while ukranians get more modern tanks from the west like Leopard 2 which they used to invade Kursk
2. Most of russian troops are stuck in Ukraine, thats why ukranians faced little resistance when they invaded (plus the national guard units are poorly equipped and full of retarded chechens)

Ive been reading the wiki article and it seems I have overhyped Belgorod situation, Ukraine is investing much more into the Kursk offensive but they have been pushed back a little

Seems like the sanctions are working

Because Putin doesn't care. In order to rule Russia, it is enough to control the city of Moscow and the surrounding region.
1. Lack of armor - the russian army lost most of their modern tanks in ukraine so now they resort to using T-62, while ukranians get more modern tanks from the west like Leopard 2 which they used to invade Kursk
2. Most of russian troops are stuck in Ukraine, thats why ukranians faced little resistance when they invaded (plus the national guard units are poorly equipped and full of retarded chechens)

Ive been reading the wiki article and it seems I have overhyped Belgorod situation, Ukraine is investing much more into the Kursk offensive but they have been pushed back a little

The loss of some border villages is not a tragedy on a large scale. Don't you know that Russia uses the tactics of luring the enemy deep into its territory to burn all the food, destroy the infrastructure so that the enemy gets only scorched earth.

Because Putin doesn't care. In order to rule Russia, it is enough to control the city of Moscow and the surrounding region.
Putin is stressed, look at the pictures where he met up with his officials to discuss the Kursk attacks. And Russia is a global player, they aren't a regional country like you make it seem.
The loss of some border villages is not a tragedy on a large scale. Don't you know that Russia uses the tactics of luring the enemy deep into its territory to burn all the food, destroy the infrastructure so that the enemy gets only scorched earth.
Lol we could say the same thing about Russia capturing tiny ukie villages while suffering heavy losses
But it's not just border villages, there's literally a nuclear power plant in the area, they could capture it and shut down 1/3 of Russia's electricity, also use it as a bargaining chip in negotiations (same goes for the captured land). This isn't just some sabotage action, this is the largest land incursion on Russian soil since WW2
Don't you know that Russia uses the tactics of luring the enemy deep into its territory to burn all the food, destroy the infrastructure so that the enemy gets only scorched earth.
This will only fuck Russia even more, they can't afford to destroy their own infrastructure, and ''burn the food'' the russian troops barely get enough food in the first place. Don't forget what kay said about sanctions
Seems like the sanctions are working

And ukranians arent dumb they arent gonna march straight towards Moscow.

My last point: If it wasn't such a big deal then why did the russians evacuate 16k people from the area?

Last edited:
Putin will fight to the last, he is a bandit and goes to the end: either victory or death. Until the Ukrainians take Moscow, the war will be eternal to the last soldier. The longer the war, the worse it is for Ukraine - more debts, a decrease in the birth rate during the war, etc.
Putin is stressed, look at the pictures where he met up with his officials to discuss the Kursk attacks. And Russia is a global player, they aren't a regional country like you make it seem.

Lol we could say the same thing about Russia capturing tiny ukie villages while suffering heavy losses
But it's not just border villages, there's literally a nuclear power plant in the area, they could capture it and shut down 1/3 of Russia's electricity, also use it as a bargaining chip in negotiations (same goes for the captured land). This isn't just some sabotage action, this is the largest land incursion on Russian soil since WW2

This will only fuck Russia even more, they can't afford to destroy their own infrastructure, and ''burn the food'' the russian troops barely get enough food in the first place. Don't forget what kay said about sanctions

My last point: If it wasn't such a big deal then why did the russians evacuate 16k people from the area?

The war is hitting Ukraine harder than Russia. A Ukrainian cannot leave the country if he is male and he is between 18 and 60, water or electricity is constantly turned off in Ukraine, people are constantly being grabbed on the street to be forcibly conscripted into the army.

whatever, russia has nukes, if ukrainians advance putin will threaten nuking russian cities, because all red lines will have been crossed. Putin got this shit as always

Putin will fight to the last, he is a bandit and goes to the end: either victory or death.
Putin isn't immortal, I doubt he will live to see 2030
Until the Ukrainians take Moscow, the war will be eternal to the last soldier.
Dunno man look at Russia in ww1, they didn't fight to the last man despite the fact they lost all of their european possesions
The war is hitting Ukraine harder than Russia. A Ukrainian cannot leave the country if he is male and he is between 18 and 60, water or electricity is constantly turned off in Ukraine, people are constantly being grabbed on the street to be forcibly conscripted into the army.
The same is happening in Russia, but the difference is that Russians don't have western funding and equipment
The longer the war, the worse it is for Ukraine - more debts, a decrease in the birth rate during the war, etc.
I don't disagree with the fact Ukraine will be a war torn shithole, but I do disagree that Russia will win
whatever, russia has nukes, if ukrainians advance putin will threaten nuking russian cities, because all red lines will have been crossed. Putin got this shit as always
Nah man, russian nukes haven't been maintained since the fall of USSR, and Putin the Terrible isnt crazy enough to nuke himself, Russia isn't Belka

So Im guessing russia losing

Dunno man look at Russia in ww1, they didn't fight to the last man despite the fact they lost all of their european possesions

The same is happening in Russia, but the difference is that Russians don't have western funding and equipment

I don't disagree with the fact Ukraine will be a war torn shithole, but I do disagree that Russia will win

Nah man, russian nukes haven't been maintained since the fall of USSR, and Putin the Terrible isnt crazy enough to nuke himself, Russia isn't Belka
Dude, Ukraine's birth rate has decreased by 30 percent since 2022, and it will continue to fall. A huge part of the women and even men who left for the west in 2022 and were able to find a job, will never return.

If trump stops the sanctions on russia and aids to ukraine its gona shift drastically.

Honestly if i was zelensky i would try my best to end the war before trumps inauguration.

Because based on his talks he wants to change alot of policies to NATO and possibly stop the west from helping ukraine this much.

Your optics are absurd, from the point of view of the long-term perspective, Ukraine has no future. A huge part of the country is just fucking destroyed. When the war is over, a huge part of the men will become unemployed, as they will be demobilized. People will rush to emigrate to Germany and Poland further, as it was from 2014 to 2022.

So Im guessing russia losing
It's a stalemate but yeah Russia is having a tough time
Dude, Ukraine's birth rate has decreased by 30 percent since 2022, and it will continue to fall. A huge part of the women and even men who left for the west in 2022 and were able to find a job, will never return.
nigga im not gonna repeat myself
If trump stops the sanctions on russia and aids to ukraine its gona shift drastically.

Honestly if i was zelensky i would try my best to end the war before trumps inauguration.

Because based on his talks he wants to change alot of policies to NATO and possibly stop the west from helping ukraine this much.
Trump talks a lot but I doubt he will cut funding to Ukraine, but you can't predict the future (HOWEVER I KNOW RUSSIA WON'T CONQUER UKRAINE))))))
Your optics are absurd, from the point of view of the long-term perspective, Ukraine has no future. A huge part of the country is just fucking destroyed. When the war is over, a huge part of the men will become unemployed, as they will be demobilized. People will rush to emigrate to Germany and Poland further, as it was from 2014 to 2022.
Sad Abc GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Oh he absolutely is. I can already imagine: russia is cornered and has to pull back, so putin goes all in and sends a clear message: either the west and ukraine retreat or he's bombing some russian town, like Voronezh. EU: no no are you out of your mind? It's your people! Putin: you wanna experiment? Go ahead! EU: Tough luck, I guess he got this...

Oh he absolutely is. I can already imagine: russia is cornered and has to pull back, so putin goes all in and sends a clear message: either the west and ukraine retreat or he's bombing some russian town, like Voronezh. EU: no no are you out of your mind? It's your people! Putin: you wanna experiment? Go ahead! EU: Tough luck, I guess he got this...
:feelshmm: