Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jewkraine bans "hate speech" against LGBT

Russia will win

idc about faggotzz
women are the rootz of evilzz...

Now you know why I prefer Russia. Definitely the lesser of two evils

Man years ago there were protest to allow killing of faggots what had jewkraine become

@WizardofSoda jerking off hard to this! :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

This is not a surprise since every part of the world is jewed now

Cope, they lost thousands of men and equipment and haven't made any real gains for monthes.
You really think Ukraine will win? Jfl at the cope

You really think Ukraine will win? Jfl at the cope
They are getting modern American/Western Technology and tons of supplies, meanwhile the Russian army struggles to even supply its soldiers with winter coats, The Russian army is just total shit, They failed to make any real gains for monthes.

I don't see how Russia can win.

Also i don't support either side but objectively Russia is in a awful position.

Hope this pathetic race goes extinct.

They will eventually get cucked enough to welcome in millions of niggers to breed their daughters @Transcended Trucel

They will eventually get cucked enough to welcome in millions of niggers to breed their daughters @Transcended Trucel
true globohomo always brings in millions of niggers in every country it infects.

Even if Ukraine could win and take back the East and Crimea, their country will be a globohomo experiment perpetually at war with itself

They’ll most likely repeal the law once war ends

Probably just a ploy to get more western support. The only way I'll ever support jewkraine is those faggy larpers in azov lynch that kike zelensky and every hook nose in keiv that lets the west rape their country for profit.

They are getting modern American/Western Technology and tons of supplies, meanwhile the Russian army struggles to even supply its soldiers with winter coats, The Russian army is just total shit, They failed to make any real gains for monthes.

Also i don't support either side but objectively Russia is in an awful position.
Russians are a joke. Literal Jan 6th rioters would kick their ass.

Just nuke this gay earth already putin ffs

Hate speech against LGBTs is illegal here in Brazil :feelskek:

Probably just a ploy to get more western support. The only way I'll ever support jewkraine is those faggy larpers in azov lynch that kike zelensky and every hook nose in keiv that lets the west rape their country for profit.
Azov is funded by Israelis those fucking morons won’t do shit to Zelenskyy

Russia will win
you see the massive influence of the west (aka the US, aka Jews) and think they will lose lmfao. they'd rather take every single last penny of the US citizens than let Ukraine lose

you see the massive influence of the west (aka the US, aka Jews) and think they will lose lmfao. they'd rather take every single last penny of the US citizens than let Ukraine lose
lets see that happen, and China might crush the US economically is push came to shove

Faggots are mentally retarded people. I don't understand how could people take these fuckers seriously and sympathize with them. I can't understand how on earth is loving and fucking someone who belongs to your own gender is okay and not sick?
These fuckers are sick! If I was the ruler of this world, I would put all these retards in some mental asylum away from people.

Faggots are mentally retarded people. I don't understand how could people take these fuckers seriously and sympathize with them. I can't understand how on earth is loving and fucking someone who belongs to your own gender is okay and not sick?
These fuckers are sick! If I was the ruler of this world, I would put all these retards in some mental asylum away from people.
true, i feel the same way, god damn these fags

Also i don't support either side but objectively Russia is in a awful position.
Even with a massive help from West, Ukraine failed to retake any significant city except Kherson. But they didnt win in Kherson, Russians just retreated.

I don't hate Ukrainians or their country, I just hate the warlord Zelensky and the West that supports him. I honestly think Ukrainians would be safer under Russia than under USA, which has laboratories all over the country in which they do satanic shit.

jfl at this cope.
you are already supporting them through the tax money who are paying willing or not to the government.

Imagine fighting and dying for that government

jfl at this cope.
you are already supporting them through the tax money who are paying willing or not to the government.
I mean of course, everyone in the west does, but I meant verbally support them, not financially support them like I'm indirectly forced to now. By that same logic everyone living in the west supports illegal wars, pedophiles, corrupt politicians, war crimes, monetary policies meant to transfer their wealth to the upper classes and to turn them into debt slaves, killing of unborn children, and the genocide of their own race via ethnic replacement (if they're white)

Doubt the pro fag laws will last long term also expect some backlash and maybe another coupe when a gov clearly loyal to isreal and (((america))) causes them to lose 2/3 of their territory and leave them much worse off.

jfl at this cope.
Even if you dont pay taxes how many companies whos products you buy also support and even go aa far as lobbying for it? There is virtually no escaping it outside of fleeing to a more based country where western companies are not so prevelant and more avoidable.

I mean of course, everyone in the west does, but I meant verbally support them, not financially support them like I'm indirectly forced to now. By that same logic everyone living in the west supports illegal wars, pedophiles, corrupt politicians, war crimes, monetary policies meant to transfer their wealth to the upper classes and to turn them into debt slaves, killing of unborn children, and the genocide of their own race via ethnic replacement (if they're white)
indirectly they support it.
i feel bad every year I have to pay taxes. I am kinda torn on this subject.

Even if you dont pay taxes how many companies whos products you buy also support and even go aa far as lobbying for it? There is virtually no escaping it outside of fleeing to a more based country where western companies are not so prevelant and more avoidable.
yes, i have mixed feelings myself on this issue.
in some way or another, i am promoting this system. it's unavoidable.

By the way, there were elections in 2022 and Bolsonaro lost :feelskek:
Yea I’m aware and there was those protests and riots. Wasn’t the opponent some commie.