Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jewish matriarchal society

• Thread starter Deleted member 32183
  • Start date
jfl at jewtube literally asking for my credit card or ID to view this video:feelskek:

she lost it to a whitoid :blackpill:

jfl at jewtube literally asking for my credit card or ID to view this video:feelskek:
:blackpill:
(((they))) don't even allow you to use prepaid cards
src: tried to bypass it with an old prepaid card :feelsseriously:

Didn’t watch

Du råkar inte va nån ja känner från högstadiet eller ja hade fett många proto incel kompissar där hur gammal är du?
lmao tvivlar på det, är snart 22 du då?

The Holocaust was justified. I just wish it would've happened around the world too, and not just in Europe. Jews are all the same lying, cheating, stealing bastards who have just about completed poisoning this world and society. I am so enraged by this society, I think I'm gonna snap very soon :reeeeee:

Notice how all the girls pick much higher numbers? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They're projecting. Just because they are 18 and slept with 20 guys they think men are the same. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's just kids, inkwell

I swear that shit pisses me off, why tf would I give that info to a PRIVATE company?

You can use a Youtube video downloader to easily bypass that. Only a retardcel would give Youtube they're fucking ID or credit card.

Deinstall the app ( YouTube ) on play Store ( App Updates will get deleted but Not the App itself ) and Turn on Not Auto updating in the Play store

This way you will never get asked to verify your age when your on the Phone

tbh I just bend over and do it. I know it's cucked but I can't always bother to battle at every turn.

All judaists will go to hell