Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jewish immigrant leading Pfizer’s vaccine hopes US stays a melting pot

The Chad vaccine (ChAdOx1) is like $3 each. But watch Biden make that one illegal, and go with the expensive one to make the jews happy.

@rope2cope is a nazi that make money by investing in jewish lobbies.

Of course he does. Meanwhile, Israel is the furthest thing from melting pot.

Jews want America to be a melting-pot with an equal distribution of races. That’s why Mexicans, Chinese, Indians and Africans are the biggest immigration groups to the US these days.

Yeah, but it's different ethnic groups and races of Jews, they even went through the effort of airlifting black Jews out of Ethiopia.
Alright, fine. But we shouldn't be following suit in their degeneracy.

Alright, fine. But we shouldn't be following suit in their degeneracy.
OK sure. I think a lot of the promotion of this melting pot thing by Jews is their refusal to acknowledge that the immigrant groups coming into America today are very different to the ones that came in the 20th century, hence they feel like they have to support immigrants as they were also immigrants themselves. For example that Jerusalem Post report has him talking of how great immigration is and he cites Jewish immigrants to prove this, ignoring the types of immigrants that make up the bulk of Americans immigration

Yeah, but it's different ethnic groups and races of Jews, they even went through the effort of airlifting black Jews out of Ethiopia.
And then forcibly sterilizing them :feelskek:

I wonder if kosher monitors need to be concave so the stop banging their noses on the screens?

Tbh I’d not vaccine I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT MY CRAPPY LIFE!!! :feelsclown::dab::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Cope. The Ethiopian jews got sterilized on arrival.

I didn't know turks were IQ moggers

The Chad vaccine (ChAdOx1) is like $3 each. But watch Biden make that one illegal, and go with the expensive one to make the jews happy.
This.

Big pharma is loving the pandemic, hospitals having to stock up more, people buying stuff.
And now you have both the private sector and public worldwide begging for a vaccination.

While I'm not anti-vax, I'm suspicious of the whole mRNA thing. I'll probably hold off on the vacination, I just hope this doesn't become a silly yearly vacination that people will have to take to simply fly on a plane.

@BummerDrummer "conspiracy theory"