Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jewish government kills 63 arabcels- nobody bats an eye, one incel kills 10 normies- everybody loses their mind.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
2018_4-5-2-more-Palestinians-killed-amid-ongoing-Gaza-rallies4O6A8489.jpg

A group of internet virgins is considered a terrorist threat to normies, but a government that is systematically genociding a populace is supported because of muh 6 trillion.
Ethniks are worth nothing to sjw normies, they just use them to virtue signal.
Reminder, normies are hypocrites and will always support the Jewish ethnostate while apposing any white ethnostate.

1 plane by the religion of peace isn't considered as bad as 1 van by an incel.

the world only cares when people from first world countries die

All I’ve seen is the media feign concern over this, they use it as an excuse to attack Trump. Our detractors just say “learned about these incels after Toronto, bunch of entitled white racists!”

the world only cares when people from first world countries die
They only care when white first worlders die.
Normies don't give a shit when some black kids get shot by gang members during a drive by shooting.

A group of internet virgins is considered a terrorist threat to normies, but a government that is systematically genociding a populace is supported because of muh 6 trillion.
Reminder, normies are hypocrites and will always support the Jewish ethnostate while apposing any white ethnostate.
So Im guessing you don’t listen to ... the news? Wake up

State terrorism doesn't count brah

Zionism is a good thing, it provides me with entertainment. I laugh every time I hear about Palestinian subhumans getting blown to pieces by the Israeli Air Force.

People really really hate Muslims...its just that you can't openly say it unless you live in the EE or Israel or something.

I suspect that is why Trump won. He made indirect comments (and justifiable reasons) about them.

People really really hate Muslims...its just that you can't openly say it unless you live in the EE or Israel or something.

I suspect that is why Trump won. He made indirect comments (and justifiable reasons) about them.
^^^^This.

The entire middle east needs to be nuked into oblivion. I hate all of them.

QFT. Just fucking lol @ cuckservatives who support Israel's Jewish homogeneity while enabling White displacement through mass immigration.
Zionism is a good thing, it provides me with entertainment. I laugh every time I hear about Palestinian subhumans getting blown to pieces by the Israeli Air Force.
Kill yourself you ugly, mixed-race abomination. Your very existence is a win for the kikes against humanity.

MEMRI-Hate-Jews.jpg

I hate them so much, i wish them a worse death than cuckolds.

Thanks for pointing it out. Here's another fact: any notion that goes against Israeli interests is immediately barred by the US. JFL @ the "we are the face of justice!" meme perpetuated by westerners.

Cuck spotted. This is why you're incel. Also, you're betabuxxing for Israel, that's where your taxpayer money goes to, so they can get free healthcare. JFL @ cucked Americunts.

BA423707 E2B3 4D29 915E E7248E2804E0

They really have no use for liberalism and democracy, but they're conquering the world in the name of liberalism and democracy.

So true.

Israel sucks. And the Israel Lobby is hell bent on getting the US to start a war with Iran.

If the US, UK, and France nuked the mid east into oblivion, there'd be no nothing to retaliate with.

You can't be this dumb. While not part of the Middle East; China and Russia would nuke the shit out of you Americunts + Europeans. And I didn't even include the two Muslim nations with nuclear weapons: Iran and Pakistan. The west would get destroyed in no time. I hope we will see that beautiful day. Just imagine that: no more degeneracy!

You can't be this dumb. While not part of the Middle East; China and Russia would nuke the shit out of you Americunts + Europeans. And I didn't even include the two Muslim nations with nuclear weapons: Iran and Pakistan. The west would get destroyed in no time. I hope we will see that beautiful day. Just imagine that: no more degeneracy!

Remember guys, this person has mental issues. I love reading his posts. Remember Muslim girls are some of the biggest sluts there are :)

Coming from the self-hating deathnik weeb cuck, this is gold.

That's right make up labels for me, you are good at this aren't you? The only thing you can do is make up names.

That's right make up labels for me, you are good at this aren't you? The only thing you can do is make up names.

Giga copers like you deserve it, also JFL @ editing your previous comment super fast. More giga cope.

Giga copers like you deserve it, also JFL @ editing your previous comment super fast. More giga cope.

Haha, I edited it to include something that you don't believe: Muslim Girls are some of the biggest slut out there. As we speak they are getting dicked.

Haha, I edited it to include something that you don't believe: Muslim Girls are some of the biggest slut out there. As we speak they are getting dicked.

Giga cope. Clearly you don't know what Muslims are. :lul::lul:

dont most ppl on this site?
He is special, his issues are related mentally, he is one of the most mentalcel/retardcel in this site.

For example, he thinks I don't know what "Muslims" are, but if I presented any facts he would get BTFO and go more crazier than he already is.

Great post. FUCK pissreal

He is special, his issues are related mentally, he is one of the most mentalcel/retardcel in this site.

For example, he thinks I don't know what "Muslims" are, but if I presented any facts he would get BTFO and go more crazier than he already is.

You'd just prove that there are many "muslim" larpers. So please do "present your facts," because you will prove me right.
Great post. FUCK pissreal

Gas the kikes, beta uprising now!

Back to the oven Schlomo
The entire middle east needs to be nuked into oblivion. I hate all of them.
I agree, but wouldn't the radiation spread all over the globe?
View attachment 13851

They really have no use for liberalism and democracy, but they're conquering the world in the name of liberalism and democracy.
Excellent way of putting it

Attachments

• 1519079380791.jpg
    1519079380791.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
(((Who runs everything?))) Ok then.

Jews have become Alphas on the worldstage.

View attachment 13851

You know why they (((they))) Are? Cause of WW2. Yeah. See we did not let (((them))) in cause hey this nazi thing was a European problem, us 'Muricans just gonna chill and shit and OH MY FUCKING GOD PEARL HARBOR!!!!!! BASTARDS!!!!! Yeah we tend to have a problem ignoring these things till come back and fuck us in the ass. Had we let (((them))) in, I bet (((they))) would not be the undending pains in the ass they are and many of (((these))) related problems would be like less. So yeah.

i agree liberals only use ethnics for votes. they don't seriously care about them unless they're running for something or virtue signaling.

Are there a ton of arabcels and is that the reason for shit like ISIS and crazy terrorism? I know they're all about that polygamy but as we can see that probably benefits only the top 10%

Who cares? He's obviously a terrorist look at those flags.

Jfl at americucks who support israel.

People don't give a shit about problems until they're at their front door.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back