Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jewish Billionaires literally paid for me to lose my virginity and I couldn't make it happen

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
For those of you who don't know, us jews can go on a once in a lifetime trip to Israel called "birthright" where we are supposed to connect with our heritage etc. These trips are funded by mega rich jews, in both Israel and America.

While the front is that they want you to connect with your heritage, what they do is give individual female tour guides from the IDF (all Israelis have to enlist) to participants, with hope that they'll hook up and eventually date one or another tourist, move to Israel, and pop out jewlets. To get an idea see

Anyway a good time ago I went on birthright. Now, if you havn't seen the average jew, you have no idea how incel most of them look. Hell, I'm pretty sure I even mogged some of them. But of course I'm so incel and non-NT that I couldn't even look the guides in the eye. The worst part is in the hotel rooms where I actually listened to my tourmates bang the hit IDF girls. I was literally PAID to get a gf and I couldn't do it. JFL @ my life

Last edited:
Ethan says he wasn't NT right off the bat and he still got Hila.

I feel you.
I can't even comprehend how you could initiate sex with a stranger like that. And I comprehend even less how roasties will fuck total stranger tourists.

Ethan says he wasn't NT right off the bat and he still got Hila.
He NT mogs me though

I feel you.
I can't even comprehend how you could initiate sex with a stranger like that. And I comprehend even less how roasties will fuck total stranger tourists.
Theres heavy pressure on Israeli girls that age to match up, and foreign birthrighters are usually wealthier than them, so typically women being pushed by their parents to get wifed volunteer to do it.

I wish i could go on a tour to get a wife. Do you think if i could pass my self off as a Jew i could go? Also it's sucks you missed your chance bro.

I wish i could go on a tour to get a wife. Do you think if i could pass my self off as a Jew i could go? Also it's sucks you missed your chance bro.
Birthright Israel identifies an individual as Jewish if:

• You have at least one Jewish birth parent that identifies as Jewish or have completed Jewish conversion through a recognized Jewish denomination; or
  • You are from the Former Soviet Union States, and
  • You are eligible according to the Israeli Law of Return

Were the IDF girls and the tourist guys looksmatched?
Hila mogs Ethan by a solid 2-3 points, pretty crazy how he managed to snag her.

Were the IDF girls and the tourist guys looksmatched?
Hila mogs Ethan by a solid 2-3 points, pretty crazy how he managed to snag her.
I should edit that they also want you to shag other birthrighters (its always 20 men 20 women), but push the IDF soldiers hard.

Also I'd say everyone was pretty looksmatched

Man you're pathetic.

Ffs why can't I ever be given an opportunity on a plate like that?

She probably was trying to visamax off him, then he became famous so she stayed with him.

Man you're pathetic.

Ffs why can't I ever be given an opportunity on a plate like that?
I mean, theres nothing stopping you from converting and signing up. If you really think you could get it done, you're technically now volcel

your credibility is now zero.

the-jews-did-this-gif-14.gif

it's ogre, boyo

Brb i am coneverting to judaism

Nice try schlomo, I am not converting to your rat religion.

Well, at least you know you're a trucel.

But for reals, I hear life in Israel kinda sucks. How is it over there?

Also, Jewish users should have to have a star of david in their sigs so we know who you are.

For those of you who don't know, us jews can go on a once in a lifetime trip to Israel called "birthright" where we are supposed to connect with our heritage etc. These trips are funded by mega rich jews, in both Israel and America.

While the front is that they want you to connect with your heritage, what they do is give individual female tour guides from the IDF (all Israelis have to enlist) to participants, with hope that they'll hook up and eventually date one or another tourist, move to Israel, and pop out jewlets. To get an idea see

Anyway a good time ago I went on birthright. Now, if you havn't seen the average jew, you have no idea how incel most of them look. Hell, I'm pretty sure I even mogged some of them. But of course I'm so incel and non-NT that I couldn't even look the guides in the eye. The worst part is in the hotel rooms where I actually listened to my tourmates bang the hit IDF girls. I was literally PAID to get a gf and I couldn't do it. JFL @ my life

Lmao birthright is for normie jews can't believe you went.

Brutal OP. I'm Palestinian Samaritan and thus don't qualify for ROR even though I'm basically a pure ancient Israelite. I doubt my story would be different if I could go though.

israel needs to be nuked

I dunno rabbi, I doubt a woman would touch me ever.

jews can't be incels

Out now volcel

I wish I was Jewish...

I have JEEEW Grandfather. Think that would work me through it? kek

Birthright Israel identifies an individual as Jewish if:

• You have at least one Jewish birth parent that identifies as Jewish or have completed Jewish conversion through a recognized Jewish denomination; or
  • You are from the Former Soviet Union States, and
  • You are eligible according to the Israeli Law of Return

Why Soviet Union?

Count yourself lucky, that you didn't end up marrying an Israeli wammon.

Why Soviet Union?
A huge portion of Israelis and European jews are Russian defectors from the 80s and 90s, but their birth records were expunged by the communist party, so birthright just takes their word on it that they are jewish

I've always been surprised at how cucked jewish men are considering they're so fucking ugly, even though they're generally rich you would think the incel features would cancel it out. But I guess Jews are managing to get laid off pure status and quality elders promoting monogamy and anti-hypergamy measures.

Why not NTmaxx and go on "Birthright" again, eh jew?