Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jewish American Media Empire

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

thank you for this gem finding :feelsokman:

@DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @IceStorm

everytime I hear a white liberal gas light another country for their problems or abuses, I never used to bother distinguishing if they are jewish or not.

nowadays I do.

if I hear a white person gas lighting another country, i look to see if they are jewish.

I don't know why white liberals and jews love to gas light other countries so goddamn much. its insane. I don't know why its so hard for them to mind their own goddamn business and let other countries be.

You'll hear them say shit like, "but what about them and this and that?". Its so goddamn fake imo. The only reason these white liberals and jews are gaslighting/criticizing others is to take the blame and focus out of themselves. Its a common sneazy lawyer tactic to not answer questions about your own wrong doings and divert attention to others. its cowardly.

Last edited: