Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jewcels of the forum, why do you think secular atheists jews want to live in Palestine?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Most Jews don't believe in God, yet, they believe God gave them Palestine 3k years ago, I can't wrap my head around this. If you're a white passing Ashkhanzi who doesn't face any discrimination, why would you want to move to the middle east? Especially, since, you can't justify it with "mug God gave us the land" how do they even justify ethnically cleansing and stealing people's lands? Especially, because, the Arabs let them stay until, they started stealing the land?

" We lived here 2k years ago isn't an argument" and it's a stupid one.

@Copexodius Maximus

New colonists get a lot of gibs from what I have heard

because they dont care
amd 2k years ago is a valid argument only when its used against turks.

because they dont care
amd 2k years ago is a valid argument only when its used against turks.
Makes sense. That's why they need to be sent back to Europe (inshallah)

Makes sense. That's why they need to be sent back to Europe (inshallah)
no we dont watn them in the eu send them to madagascar
and ur the same as the jews just muslim version
trashing every muslim nation u visit.

Yes, Madagascar sounds good. Just like What Hitler wanted. And by the way, most Muslims aren't Arab. The muslims in the U.K are Pakistanis. I'm a maronite catholic from Lebanon, not Muslim. ARAB is a race, not a religion.

IMG 20240815 123243IMG 20240815 123143

Yes, Madagascar sounds good. Just like What Hitler wanted. And by the way, most Muslims aren't Arab. The muslims in the U.K are Pakistanis. I'm a maronite catholic from Lebanon, not Muslim. ARAB is a race, not a religion.
i want total caananite death

i want total caananite death
Ok. But according, to this study, most Ashkhanzis are basically, Europeans. Hence, this is Europe's probelm, since, Europeans dumped them here.
IMG 20240815 123143IMG 20240815 123243

I don't know how we would convince, niggers in Madagascar to give Jews a home. So Europe should take them back, if that doesn't happen.

No, Europe caused this mess. Send all the kikes to Europe

nope send the jews and their lovers, the anglos and french to madagascar.
And how would you convince the natives to let Jews stay there?

Ok. But according, to this study, most Ashkhanzis are basically, Europeans. Hence, this is Europe's probelm, since, Europeans dumped them here.
View attachment 1225287View attachment 1225286

I don't know how we would convince, niggers in Madagascar to give Jews a home. So Europe should take them back, if that doesn't happen.
they come form ur region
sandniggers must solve sandnigger problems
u fought for them when they helped islam and now they are coming for ur destruction.

Ancient DNA - Jews and Canaanites [closed] - Mi Yodeya​

Mi Yodeya
https://judaism.stackexchange.com › questions › ancient...

Jun 11, 2023 — ... Jews and Arabs share 50% or more (but not 100%) of their DNA with ancient Levantine groups, and are descendants of people related to the ...

they come form ur region
sandniggers must solve sandnigger problems
u fought for them when they helped islam and now they are coming for ur destruction.
View attachment 1225291
Mi Yodeya
https://judaism.stackexchange.com › questions › ancient...

Jun 11, 2023 — ... Jews and Arabs share 50% or more (but not 100%) of their DNA with ancient Levantine groups, and are descendants of people related to the ...
Tel Aviv University. You got to be kidding ne

nope send the jews and their lovers, the anglos and french to madagascar.
Essentially all of Europe are kike lovers. Not one country in Europe refuses to recognise Israel

Essentially all of Europe are kike lovers. Not one country in Europe refuses to recognise Israel
arnet the gulf arabs coaporating with israel etc?
ur countries are controlled by jews as much as ours

htey come form this region
Also did you even read what you sent me? There's no souces dir any of this. Askhanazi Jews are mostly European. Here's my source.
IMG 20240815 123243IMG 20240815 123143

arnet the gulf arabs coaporating with israel etc?
ur countries are controlled by jews as much as ours
Only UAE and Bahrain recognises Israel cause their dictators were bribed by Trump. All the other gulf nations do not

Only UAE and Bahrain recognises Israel cause their dictators were bribed by Trump. All the other gulf nations do not
Exactly. And the populations of those countries hate israel

isnt suadi arabia coaporating with them? they even started jailing people who talked against israel and they are hosting us troops.

link it link the article
I can't find the article anymore. It's probably been swept of the internet. Anyway, askhanazi Jews, are Jews who immigrated to palestine from Europe, he studied this particular group of Jews and found that they don't have semetic blood. But other Jews in Israel like the Mizrahi Jews who are middle eastern(lived in Iraq) do have semetic blood. But askhanazi Jews who are THE majority of Jews in the world, DO NOT HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN BLOOD, EVEN IF THEY DO IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT, UNLIKE, THEIR EUROPEAN ADMIXTURE.

isnt suadi arabia coaporating with them? they even started jailing people who talked against israel and they are hosting us troops.
Saudi Arabia still doesn’t recognise Israel

MBS literally, said his life is in danger for trying to normalise relations with Israel.

I can't find the article anymore. It's probably been swept of the internet. Anyway, askhanazi Jews, are Jews who immigrated to palestine from Europe, he studied this particular group of Jews and found that they don't have semetic blood. But other Jews in Israel like the Mizrahi Jews who are middle eastern(lived in Iraq) do have semetic blood. But askhanazi Jews who are THE majority of Jews in the world, DO NOT HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN BLOOD, EVEN IF THEY DO IT'S NOT SIGNIFICANT, UNLIKE, THEIR EUROPEAN ADMIXTURE.
1% blood drop. if it has 1 drop its sandnigger. The study in question does not exist.

1% blood drop. if it has 1 drop its sandnigger. The study in question does not exist.
It's not. It's called Mixed, and genelogists don't consider anything which is 2% or below. Look it up

It's not. It's called Mixed, and genelogists don't consider anything which is 2% or below. Look it up
if a perosn is 99% european but 1% ethnic hes ethnic.
99.9999% european is not white hes ethnic

Only the Hapsburgs are European then JFL

But still mostly European.

Only the Hapsburgs are European then JFL
europe from greece is white with the exception of russia
jews are not because they originate from the middle east

scribd is not a scholarly journal
Main article: Genetic studies on Jews
Y DNA studies tend to imply a small number of founders in an old population whose members parted and followed different migration paths.[233] In most Jewish populations, these male line ancestors appear to have been mainly Middle Eastern. For example, Ashkenazi Jews share more common paternal lineages with other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than with non-Jewish populations in areas where Jews lived in Eastern Europe, Germany, and the French Rhine Valley. This is consistent with Jewish traditions in placing most Jewish paternal origins in the region of the Middle East.[234][235]

@Copexodius Maximus
Probably because they see themselves as victims after the holocaust, and rallied around their Jewish identity. This is actually something some of the founders of zionism knew about.
IMG 0571

I support bombing palestine and lebanon

europe from greece is white with the exception of russia
jews are not because they originate from the middle east

scribd is not a scholarly journal
Main article: Genetic studies on Jews
Y DNA studies tend to imply a small number of founders in an old population whose members parted and followed different migration paths.[233] In most Jewish populations, these male line ancestors appear to have been mainly Middle Eastern. For example, Ashkenazi Jews share more common paternal lineages with other Jewish and Middle Eastern groups than with non-Jewish populations in areas where Jews lived in Eastern Europe, Germany, and the French Rhine Valley. This is consistent with Jewish traditions in placing most Jewish paternal origins in the region of the Middle East.[234][235]
Still, mostly White. Most askhanazi DNA results barely, get middle eastern. 1% or not, they are still mostly European. It's like sending the gypsies back to India. Weather, you like it or not, Jews belong in Europe and is completely a European probelm, Europeans dumped their probelm on us.