Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Jewcels] How do you handle the Jewery?

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
It can appear that Jews are behind immigration, feminism, decadence, and all other types of ill while hoarding blonde teen and preteen sex slaves for themselves in Israel.

Is it true? Is it false? Are you a part of it? What councils of elders have you attended?
Do you want to hybridise humanity into a slave race with 80 average IQ? Would you at least like a white sex slave waifu?

This is not a troll post; I'm totally serious and I request real Jews and half-Jews to answer.

Zionists are behind immigration, feminism, decadence, and all other types of ill while hoarding blonde teen and preteen sex slaves for themselves in Israel.*

Fixed it for you.

If I was a Jew cel I would probably just do what Ethan from h3h3 did and get an israeli military wife

I am half Jew. It probably contributed to my hooked nose.

No comment because racebait

U won’t get an answer bro but they are

Zionists are behind immigration, feminism, decadence, and all other types of ill while hoarding blonde teen and preteen sex slaves for themselves in Israel.*

Fixed it for you.
Yeah but regular jews are in on it and they do nothing to stop all of that degeneracy because they benefit from it therefore they are just as bad.

Yeah but regular jews are in on it and they do nothing to stop all of that degeneracy because they benefit from it therefore they are just as bad.

It seems to be so, yes.

All Jews except for Jewcels are automatically Zionists because they have / will have children, thus expanding the Zionist agenda.

It can appear that Jews are behind immigration, feminism, decadence, and all other types of ill while hoarding blonde teen and preteen sex slaves for themselves in Israel.

Is it true? Is it false? Are you a part of it? What councils of elders have you attended?
Do you want to hybridise humanity into a slave race with 80 average IQ? Would you at least like a white sex slave waifu?

This is not a troll post; I'm totally serious and I request real Jews and half-Jews to answer.
Don’t racecope but yea kikes have pushed foids rights. Fuck those kikes I’m a kikecel and yea I would take a white foid waifu slave tbh volcel if you wouldn’t. But I’m so desperate I’d take a kike GF tbh. :feelsrope: @gymletethnicel @kikecel
I am half Jew. It probably contributed to my hooked nose.
Yep sub human.