Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewcels do you hate being Ashkhanzi Jews?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I'm sure most here are Ashkhanzi jews, you guys are practically, white, but idiots on the internet will point to your 20% something middle eastern DNA which isn't even from the Levant and call you non white, so they can run with "Da JOOZ" narrative. Do you wish you were Fully white?

@Copexodius Maximus

If I were a rich kike like faded id money cope if I were a regular kike I’d get a rhino and genio and larp as white

If I were a rich kike like faded id money cope if I were a regular kike I’d get a rhino and genio and larp as white
Yeah, that's all they need to do.

They should

Literal choosenites of the devil

How can you be incel? aren't your people all moneymaxxed? just buy a gf
I can buy a hooker and already did that but how I can buy a gf? I don’t want Asian gook disgusting monkey

I can buy a hooker and already did that but how I can buy a gf? I don’t want Asian gook disgusting monkey
Just buy a slut from an ultra-orthodox father in Israel. She may be 100 generations inbred, ugly as fuck and her crooked teeths could circumcise your cock a second time, but maybe she loves you for Jehovah's sake.

Just buy a slut from an ultra-orthodox father in Israel. She may be 100 generations inbred, ugly as fuck and her crooked teeths could circumcise your cock a second time, but maybe she loves you for Jehovah's sake.
:feelspuke:

who wouldn’t?
You might be 100% white. Take a DNA test and check it. Many Russian Jews were just pure gentiles who converted

Imagine if the reason you're ugly is from Slav pill and not Jew pill :feelskek:

You might be 100% white. Take a DNA test and check it. Many Russian Jews were just pure gentiles who converted

Imagine if the reason you're ugly is from Slav pill and not Jew pill :feelskek:
Whether it’s due to being slav or Jew, the looks speak for themselves. Racepill comes secondary.

At least you would know whether to be a self-hating Slav or self-hating kike? :feelskek:
It’s funny that it’s only called self hating for hating your race, but not your face, height, dick size, autism, etc.

It’s funny that it’s only called self hating for hating your race, but not your face, height, dick size, autism, etc.
Of course, because chads exist in all races. You should wish you were born a chad in your race like all the Jew actors in Hollywood

Migrate to kikeland and the Zionist regime might assign you one or they might give you a Palestinian sex slave

Of course, because chads exist in all races. You should wish you were born a chad in your race like all the Jew actors in Hollywood
Chad of any race >>>>> subhuman of any race.

That’s only in the context of being born as the average person, not a Chad.

What did you think?
When you can choose neither, why should you self-hate your race and instead not self-hate your fate of not being born a chad in your very own race?

I mean both are equally out of your control

honestly if i was a joo i would larp as a goy

You're Ashkenazi?
In the land of Asguaz.

upper right

IMG 0612
IMG 0613

When you can choose neither, why should you self-hate your race and instead not self-hate your fate of not being born a chad in your very own race?

I mean both are equally out of your control
You should hate both, but race is especially hated because people race cope much more and thus it gets much more retaliation when the cope fails.

I have no idea, buddy boyo. That's why I asked. I know you're smart, but smart Jew doesn't automatically equal Ashkenazi.
Fair enough jfl. I think Ashkenazis being smart is mostly a myth though. We are just try hards.

When Tolkein was developing the background for his novels, he drew from secret historical sources. Mordor was the earlier pre-flood name for Khazaria.

GUfh08GWEAAXYSG

I'd ride my sturdy rhino steed on the backs of all my goy slaves to mash them into the mud where they (you?) Belong!