Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jewcel nuts off at muslim sheboon in Britanistan. Tyronne comes in to put him in his place

My brain is confused whom to support here. It's a jew vs a sheboon foid. Nuke the whole place I guess?

Kikes: Yesssss import more shitskins diversity is our strength

Also kikes:

I used to go by a lot in that station

Everyone thinks they’re an MMA fighter these days just because they watched a UFC match.

It is natural he would be frustrated with them, but why did he think he was going to intimidate anyone, that wasn't going to work.

Everyone thinks they’re an MMA fighter these days just because they watched a UFC match.

Married monkey ears.

IMG 4761

IMG 4752

MMA junkie

OI'M A FULLY TRAINED MMA FOIGHTAH
Yet she let him get into clinch range without doing a damn thing to defend against it. Smells like bullshit.

Both should be gassed in video game

Eliminate these animals with cyanide.

IDF soldiers seem to travel a lot. We even have some in Congress

based kike slaughtering foids

JEWISH WOMEN NEED MORE BLACK IMMIGRANTS TO MAKE LOVE WITH THEM

what a bunch of retards

OI'M A FULLY TRAINED MMA FOIGHTAH
Yet she let him get into clinch range without doing a damn thing to defend against it. Smells like bullshit.
What else do normies claim to be? They lie about everything.

Dirty monkeys always butting into things to assert their dominance. Typical monkey behavior.

First time I've seen a semi-based kike. huh.

Lifefuel. Kike gets intimidated by bbcmaxxed tyrone :feelsPop:

What is idf soldier doing in London anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back