Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jew York Times laughably promotes the femcel mythology via ridiculous golden pecker story

Xerxes

Xerxes

Embrace me as your king and as your mod!
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/fv9yNySlP2U

Check out their latest cucked video story about how women NOT men are the true victims usual. :feelskek:

Aww poor babies. :feelsPop:

You couldn’t get Chad so now you is a femcel! WAAAAAA:ahegao:

They'll just fuck older men off-campus; are Americans becoming this low IQ?:smonk:

stop going to frat parties? I'm sure there's not a lot of golden penis dudes in stem classes/clubs

>Assumes women don't date outside the campus

>Assumes bisexuality among women isn't rampant

“They’re confident another woman will always be around the corner” are average males Chads? jfl Meme Gender

Feminists wanted foid empowerment and more and more foids in colleges and now when skewed gender ratio has a side effect in favor of males they are seething :feelskek:

>Assumes women don't date outside the campus

>Assumes bisexuality among women isn't rampant
>Assumes that women wouldn't share to be in a relationship with one man.

Look at this coping incel in denial geezer: I have the "muh" resources now to be an HVM and be a sugar daddy simp to the girls. :feels::redpill:
Screenshot33

"Golden penis" What about their golden holes that accept nothing less than mega rich/giga chads/chads dicks? Surely our fault that women want men 100000 points above themselves.
if they are victims, them why are men more sexually frustrated than ever before in history while women get bodycounts to sometimes triple digits in their lives? Yeah, yeah, they are always the victims.

I didn't get a 100000000000/10 tera stacy, therefore women with golden pussies are ruining my life.