Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jew worshipping Anglocuck gets BTFOed by ethnic immigrants

Shits really kicking off in the UK

Need some Londonistan action though

Total Shitskin Death

They're not immigrants technically, mooselimbs born in bongland.

The funny thing about these riots is on both sides it's a lot of little school kiddies taking part jfl, presumably because it's school holidays.

I thought the riots died down, they’re still going? It was only a matter of time before the ethnics got up in opposition. I wonder how long this could go for, it is summer after all.

They're not immigrants technically, mooselimbs born in bongland.

The funny thing about these riots is on both sides it's a lot of little school kiddies taking part jfl, presumably because it's school holidays. Also i participated in the riots to chase down some prime bbc
What?!

@Pancakecel lives rent free in my head, I just can't help spamming him every day, due to me being a spic faggot cuck
Indeed, Santiago

I hope this thread gets nuked for race baiting in inceldom discussion. Retard

I've nothing against Muslims but them always blaming jews for their criminal activities is stupid .

Jewish and mudslimes , niggers or any other ethnic should leave the west.

I've nothing against Muslims but them always blaming jews for their criminal activities is stupid .

Jewish and mudslimes , niggers or any other ethnic should leave the west.
Problem is Jews. Jews take over western countries. They then bomb the fuck out of Islamic and African countries that are doing well, making them shitholes (e.g. Libya, which was once a developed country before JewSA killed it). Jews are the biggest problem in the world.

Problem is Jews. Jews take over western countries. They then bomb the fuck out of Islamic and African countries that are doing well, making them shitholes (e.g. Libya, which was once a developed country before JewSA killed it). Jews are the biggest problem in the world.
Yeah but ethnics attacking whites for the actions of jews is bullshit

Although I do agree the part where jews and some whites make ethnic countries shithole its not just Africa or Islamic it applies to all 3rd world.

Yeah but ethnics attacking whites for the actions of jews is bullshit
Most ethnics just see USA/France/UK/whatever bombing their homelands and naturally associate the indigenous of those countries as their enemies. If you're say Libyan or Syrian and once had a good life before the west fucked your country over would you dwelve into conspiracy theories or be angry at who directly bombed you.

I personally think it would be a high time for most people to admit that multiculturalism is a complete failure and ship these people back to their countries.

But that won't happen because ze jewlords want neofeudalism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back