Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jew-run media: “The United States had absolutely nothing to do with this”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
The Jewnited States is known as “The Great Evil”, nearly a million babies were aborted by American foids in the year 2020, marriage is down by 60% since the 1970’s, and most Americans are so poor that millennials are no longer starting families - but, when it comes to this bombing in Iran (a country America hates) we had nothing to do with it, goy.

TOTAL KIKES DEATH

The Jewnited States is known as “The Great Evil”, nearly a million babies were aborted by American foids in the year 2020,
its literally the beginning of 2024 and foids already killing babies. that being said 6 million babies were aborted in 2023, it only matters when the chosenites are killed but not babies, fucking kikes.

its literally the beginning of 2024 and foids already killing babies. that being said 6 million babies were aborted in 2023, it only matters when the chosenites are killed but not babies, fucking kikes.
View attachment 1027772
Yes, I have always wanted to walk into an abortion clinic, and play a practical joke on them by asking, “do you accept coupons?”

View attachment 1027772
Here is how common abortion is in the United States:

I live in California, and the barber shop where I get my haircuts at is literally only a few feet (less than 30 meters) away from a Planned Parenthood (the government-funded abortion clinic).

There is the barber shop, next to that is a small charter school (special school for students that don’t want to go to public or private school), and then there is the abortion clinic. The abortion clinic used to have a security guard stationed outside of it, but after the pandemic the clinic no longer used security guards.

never trust a jew they are pure evil

Last edited:
I'm not dying for Israeli businessmen