Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jew-run media admits: “Russia is now occupying 20% of Ukraine”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Yeah, the West is realizing that they're inevitably going to lose the proxy war. Unfortunately this also makes them much more dangerous. Global thermonuclear war is more likely than ever.

Yeah, the West is realizing that they're inevitably going to lose the proxy war. Unfortunately this also makes them much more dangerous. Global thermonuclear war is more likely than ever.
I can’t wait for Kiev (I’m proudly using the Russian spelling of the name of the city) to fall! Surely, Kiev will be taken ovER by Russian soldiers sometime in the next year!

I can’t wait for Kiev (I’m proudly using the Russian spelling of the name of the city) to fall! Surely, Kiev will be taken ovER by Russian soldiers sometime in the next year!
And that Jewish rat, Zelenskyy, will be left with fewER holes to hide in, he’ll have to seek refuge in the United States.

Haven't they controlled 20% for two years now? @Anarcho Nihilist @supersoldier

“100,000” dead Russians, killed in the invasion.

“Call of Duty: Ukraine”

I think the most likely scenario is that they will capture all the East of the country and leave the West as a rump state. But we'll see.
And that Jewish rat, Zelenskyy, will be left with fewER holes to hide in, he’ll have to seek refuge in the United States.
He has britbong citizenship now so he'll probably go there.

The front line has been practically in place for about a year now.
Yeah, I used to pay attention to the war until, four months ago. It's hard to stay interested when almost nothing ever happens. The majority of the world is now focused on Lebanon.

Yeah, I used to pay attention to the war until, four months ago. It's hard to stay interested when almost nothing ever happens. The majority of the world is now focused on Lebanon.
Yes, in fact, the war in the Middle East is much more intense and more interesting than the Russian-Ukrainian war.

Yes, in fact, the war in the Middle East is much more intense and more interesting than the Russian-Ukrainian war.
The war in the middle East will Also move much quicker. Russia and Ukraine are huge, that's why it takes a long time, infact, it was always going to take time, western "anylists" are retarded for making fun of Russia.

appreciate the warning

So Russia will take Ukraine

The frontlines have hardly changed in two years. Drone tech has basically frozen the frontline and made it almost impossible for either side to make any gains. They should probably just call a ceasefire and make the new border where the frontline is right now.

Putin is looking dumber and dumber by the day by killing 1000+ of his soldiers for like 10 feet of farmland each day. If Putin was smart, he could have just started a shell corp in Ukraine and bought all the farmland for far cheaper than the war has been. That's what the Jews would have done.