Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jew pills suck

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I posted about getting them before. Well. They do a good job, preventing me from being nervous, and thus hopefully helping me looksmaxxx (stress can make you look like SHIT), and maybe ascend one day.

Other than that they're hell, as I feared I lost my main cope that kept me going aka jerking off. I personally have a high libido and seeing sluts around with the way they dress, Reddit gonewild whores, and jerking off like 4 times a day, was a good cope, now the jew pills ruined it fuck this. I'm also sleepier and more tired overall. I hope this is worth it.

My jew pills are supposed to take effect in about 3-5 weeks from now, I'm alrdy having harder time jerking off and I dont even think they're gonna help that much tbh, o well

The jew pills didn't help me at all, and I still have problems jacking off like usual after taking them.

Mine worked right away. Im taking Ativan. I fucking hope I can jerk off again after stopping.....

The thing is this is supposed to be for a limited time or it creates addiction. Two months for now my doc said. But then what? What do I do about the anxiety after?

And btw before someone else says it I know what I'm doing, I know anxiety isn't an "illness" and that I'm taking a sedative to chill, that's the whole point of my plan

ativan kick in for minutes other need weeks

Lol at taking Jew pills

Jew pills are placebo

My jew pills work pretty well and I love ZOG :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Credit on the update OP. This is currently the most interesting serial I'm following.

I posted about getting them before. Well. They do a good job, preventing me from being nervous, and thus hopefully helping me looksmaxxx (stress can make you look like SHIT), and maybe ascend one day.

Other than that they're hell, as I feared I lost my main cope that kept me going aka jerking off. I personally have a high libido and seeing sluts around with the way they dress, Reddit gonewild whores, and jerking off like 4 times a day, was a good cope, now the jew pills ruined it fuck this. I'm also sleepier and more tired overall. I hope this is worth it.

Jew pills stun sex drive, thin hair and fog thinking.

Jew pills stun sex drive, thin hair and fog thinking.
they don't thin hair, not the ones I'm taking at least (ativan), otherwise i wouldnt take them bc i do it to looksmaxxx
Credit on the update OP. This is currently the most interesting serial I'm following.

kek
ativan kick in for minutes other need weeks
do you happen to know how long will i be able to take them for? rn my doc prescribed 1 box, apparently this'll be "for a month, for now" but idk what to do after

Last edited: