Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jew fatigue

decafincel

decafincel

Admiral
★★
I am well aware of the fact they are disproportionately involved in most major enterprises (national politics, entertainment, money, business). That hasn't changed.

Recently though I feel like Jew discourse is just getting the Western right nowhere. People don't redpill anymore, they just whine about Jewish influence and do little to combat what they've done on any sort of level. Also while they certainly have acted subversively with whites, I am growing more and more of the opinion that whores have made plenty of self-destructive decisions by themselves. Right now we're just stuck in a loop

Any thoughts?

Could be because most normies don't seem to discuss any real solutions to deal with the kikes

I am well aware of the fact they are disproportionately involved in most major enterprises (national politics, entertainment, money, business). That hasn't changed.

Recently though I feel like Jew discourse is just getting the Western right nowhere. People don't redpill anymore, they just whine about Jewish influence and do little to combat what they've done on any sort of level. Also while they certainly have acted subversively with whites, I am growing more and more of the opinion that whores have made plenty of self-destructive decisions by themselves. Right now we're just stuck in a loop

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?
The USA and Great Britain are ruled by Jews - how can you rebel against the world Jewish order when the Jewish media and the army of the USA and Great Britain are against you?

Any thoughts?
Any attempt to rebel will be punished immediately - you will be exposed as an absolute evil in the world media and the American army will be set against you. Look at Gaddafi or Saddam Hussein - they were exposed as monsters in the media and their countries were destroyed by the West.

Any thoughts?
Accept the Black Pill the majority of the US or UK population loves Jews - their Anglo-Saxon Protestantism is literally based on love for Jews.

Could be because most normies don't seem to discuss any real solutions to deal with the kikes
There aren't any on the national level. Locally you can absolutely push back though because they don't have the numbers to be everywhere at once so they can only throw money at things (like DAs)

The USA and Great Britain are ruled by Jews - how can you rebel against the world Jewish order when the Jewish media and the army of the USA and Great Britain are against you?

This, awakened people can only come together on the internet and vent about this situation, there is no way to beat this world power

Maybe Muslims can do something, but it's not like a world ruled by them is going to be better than one ruled by Jews.

There is something that I want to emphasize and that is little talked about in these "countercultural" internet circles:

Original Marxism was anti-Jewish: Marx himself, of Jewish race, recognized the global power of Judaism and its leadership over the capitalist system, writing about it in his book titled "The Jewish Question."

You know... if the leftists could be woken up and reminded that the Jew is the original enemy and the king of capitalism a movement could be carried out against this power, unfortunately most of them are too lobotomized to realize it, plus I doubt that they actually read Marx.

Last edited:
This, awakened people can only come together on the internet and vent about this situation, there is no way to beat this world power

Maybe Muslims can do something, but it's not like a world ruled by them is going to be better than one ruled by Jews.

There is something that I want to emphasize and that is little talked about in these "countercultural" internet circles:

Original Marxism was anti-Jewish: Marx himself, of Jewish race, recognized the global power of Judaism and its leadership over the capitalist system, writing about it in his book titled "The Jewish Question."

You know... if the leftists could be woken up and reminded that the Jew is the original enemy and the king of capitalism a movement could be carried out against this power, unfortunately most of them are too lobotomized to realize it, plus I doubt that they actually read Marx.

The left cannot cook badly about Jews, because then they will be called Nazis, and so their maximum is criticism of Israel, because they are anti-Zionists, not anti-Semites.

All truthers eventually become Nazis

Any thoughts?
To be honest, i dont even know whats up with the jew conspiracy beside some other person here telling me that they controll hollywood. Im more conviced its satan worshipers then jews trying to fuck up this country considering what the left promotes.

i dont even know whats up with the jew conspiracy beside some other person here telling me that they controll hollywood. Im more conviced its satan worshipers then jews trying to fuck up this country considering what the left promotes.
This image gives a quick rundown:

And yes they do control a lot of media.

The left cannot cook badly about Jews, because then they will be called Nazis, and so their maximum is criticism of Israel, because they are anti-Zionists, not anti-Semites.

Well... maybe the left just needs to be radicalized a little, in fact many members of the SA came from leftist circles

It's simple cause and consequence

You hate capitalism > You realize that the Jews control it > You want to destroy Judaism

Well... maybe the left just needs to be radicalized a little, in fact many members of the SA came from leftist circles

It's simple cause and consequence

You hate capitalism > You realize that the Jews control it > You want to destroy Judaism
Life is not so lame at the moment - there are many ways to cope. Life in Weimar was harder - I even read Goebbels' diary, where he wrote that he ate only once a day, because the rest of his money went to university education. People today, especially in the West (USA, Britain), are dying from obesity, but not from malnutrition.

Life is not so lame at the moment - there are many ways to cope. Life in Weimar was harder - I even read Goebbels' diary, where he wrote that he ate only once a day, because the rest of his money went to university education. People today, especially in the West (USA, Britain), are dying from obesity, but not from malnutrition.
We must accept that life is going to be very boring, maybe until the day I die.

The most boring generation in history.

I just want a revolution man, a political-social movement of importance

We must accept that life is going to be very boring, maybe until the day I die.

The most boring generation in history.

I just want a revolution man, a political-social movement of importance
People are too contented and passive for revolution or revolutionary movements. It's all about shitty food, bad ecology, technology, and a disgusting school education that brainwashes children into obedient slaves.

People are too contented and passive for revolution or revolutionary movements. It's all about shitty food, bad ecology, technology, and a disgusting school education that brainwashes children into obedient slaves.
High iq