Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus video I made. Please watch

You'll never watch an ugly prophet.

Over for prophetcels.

Not watching religion cope. Not my thing

I don't subscribe to slave morality. I don't believe in sacrificing oneself for the sake of lesser and inferior beings.
You can not comprehend the Love of God for you and I. Jesus died for our sins like a Boss defeating death and the serpent and rising again.

FKCUMuCWQAIsKZj

Based love yeshua

I cannot comprehend what I cannot feel. I feel like God cursed me.
Maybe if you were chad you wouldn't even think you needed God. Idk.

Give your life to Him. Accept that He died for your sins. And you'll be Eternally happy within.

retarded jew is more like it!
Take it back. Or I won't have sympathy for you when you go to Hell. Don't ever disrespect Jesus. Ever.

I felt He left me and I got mad many times. Truth is He just got me out of a horrible hopeless situation.

I could of lost my life. Shut up.

Fuck off retard. Your life is worthless (and so is ours). Even your precious doesn't value your life so how can you cope like this?! :lul::lul::lul:
I told you He saved me from the law and evil people. I'm in a great place now.

He often helps me from serious things. And has mercy.

Even when I cursed at Him in pain and anger.

I now know Jesus. I know Him.

Nobody is as Cool as God.

Fuck off retard. Your life is worthless (and so is ours). Even your precious doesn't value your life so how can you cope like this?! :lul::lul::lul:
My life is very worthy. Jesus died for me.

Then why are you posting here, in a forum dedicated to losers and rejects who've been thrown out of society?
I joined because I was suicidal. But then Jesus helped me.

And now I'm just posting about Jesus.

Then why are you posting here, in a forum dedicated to losers and rejects who've been thrown out of society?
Christ literally saved me and He's real. He sees us now. He exists.

Christ literally saved me and He's real. He sees us now. He exists.
What exactly did he save you from? You're living a life of inceldom; you're a low status man who is like a ghost, invisible to the rest of society, unwanted and unwelcome. Your neurotransmitters are all on the down low which is indicative of your low position in the dominance hierarchy of our society. Your days are all bland, and full of hindrance and stagnation; they just pass by without any accomplishment or reward. So exactly how are you saved and from what are you saved?

Last edited:
What exactly did he save you from? You're living a life of inceldom; you're a low status man who is like a ghost, invisible to the rest of society, unwanted and unwelcome. Your neurotransmitters are all on the down low which is indicative of our low position in the dominance hierarchy of our society. Your days are all bland, and full of hindrance and stagnation; they just pass by without any accomplishment or reward. So exactly how are you saved and from what are you saved?
You care about society. And this world thats why you're cursed and in pain.

Instead you need to ask Jesus to change you and heal you.

Even modern medicine like ssri may make you relax and feel calm. It helped me.

Jesus gave me signs to stop certain things and helped me from the law.

I was going to go to prison.

As far as everything, you worry too much about your status in this world.

When the world is done for. And the sheep of Jesus will rule and reign in the world to come.

You care about society. And this world thats why you're cursed and in pain.
As far as everything, you worry too much about your status in this world.
If you and your religion is asking me to abandon my materialist outlook, please explain and prove that there is a promised world of utopia beyond the material itself.
When the world is done for. And the sheep of Jesus will rule and reign in the world to come.
Sheep can never rule; that is why they are sheep.

If you and your religion is asking me to abandon my materialist outlook, please explain and prove that there is a promised world of utopia beyond the material itself.

Sheep can never rule; that is why they are sheep.
Jesus will give His sheep authority in the world to come.

And eternal peace.

Jesus will give His sheep authority in the world to come.
Weak sheepish people rule the world right now (jews, neoliberals, effeminate soys, foids) and look how fucked up that is. We will slaughter all of them are restore nature's rightful order where only the strong and mighty have power.

Note that he says he will give up his life for his sheep, not that he will kill the wolf.

This implies that he will die and the wolf will still be around. So instead of a major loss of sheep that the hired worker would fail to prevent, it becomes a major loss of sheep and a human tragedy.

Religious people are just low IQ tbh.

Note that he says he will give up his life for his sheep, not that he will kill the wolf.

This implies that he will die and the wolf will still be around. So instead of a major loss of sheep that the hired worker would fail to prevent, it becomes a major loss of sheep and a human tragedy.

Jesus had to give up His life in order for us to be saved. The crucifixion, burial and resurrection is Crucial.

FKCUMuCWQAIsKZj

No Jesus for your face

The wolf is Defeated. At the cross and resurrection.

FKCUMuCWQAIsKZj