Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jesus is always depicted as extremely good looking (BRUTAL Jesus Pill)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Jesus in the popular consciousness is always depicted as a super-ultra-giga Chad for some reason. :lul::lul::lul:

Healthy, long, beautiful hair (in the most attractive colors blonde and brown), blue, warm and expressive eyes, strong facial hair etc....

Why are they telling us that the definition of divinity has too look like Chad, can ugly people not be saints? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The funny thing is that the real Jesus probably looked like some sand subhuman. Good looking people don't experience enough suffering to become empathetic, let alone sacrifice themselves for someone.

The Jesus Pill is absolutely fucking brutal. They're telling us divine = good looking and everyone simply accepts it. :feelsree:

meanwhile, the real jesus kinda looks like

Jesus 2 924660

none of those hair colors are blonde tho

I've talked much about it. No one knows for sure how He really looked but He definitely wasn't a white gigachad.

Isaiah 53:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Also I made a similar thread back in the day.

Also Satan and demons are portrayed as ugly monster looking creatures, evil=ugly which is far from what Bible says, all demons were are angels and angels are told to be beautiful, especially Satan who was the Lucifer.

Cope, he had cult following, he was chadlite at minimum.

Yeah he looked more like this or the photo above me
14DEE0E2 FE94 4359 8810 12D65C1299AD

Isaiah 53 Who has believed [confidently trusted in, relied on, and adhered to] our message [of salvation]?
And to whom [if not us] has the arm and infinite power of the Lord been revealed?
For He [the Servant of God] grew up before Him like a tender shoot (plant),
And like a root out of dry ground;
He has no stately form or majestic splendor
That we would look at Him,
Nor [handsome] appearance that we would [UWSL][a][/UWSL]be attracted to Him.
He was despised and rejected by men,

A Man of sorrows and pain and acquainted with grief;
And like One from whom men hide their faces
He was despised, and we did not appreciate His worth or esteem Him.

Yeah, he looks like he just got done surfing or something.

jesuses me

he looks low t tho :feelsmage:

The current depiction of Jesus that you see nowadays is modeled after Cesare Borgia, an Italian chadlite who was rumored to have seduced his own sister.

They didn't have the courage to depict him as the ugly ethniccel he truly was.

Jesus was ugly, there's no way a being who comes to the world to suffer and is beautiful

Jesus in the popular consciousness is always depicted as a super-ultra-giga Chad for some reason. :lul::lul::lul:

Healthy, long, beautiful hair (in the most attractive colors blonde and brown), blue, warm and expressive eyes, strong facial hair etc....

Why are they telling us that the definition of divinity has too look like Chad, can ugly people not be saints? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The funny thing is that the real Jesus probably looked like some sand subhuman. Good looking people don't experience enough suffering to become empathetic, let alone sacrifice themselves for someone.

View attachment 480938
View attachment 480939
View attachment 480940

The Jesus Pill is absolutely fucking brutal. They're telling us divine = good looking and everyone simply accepts it.
The Latin and Greek presentations vary, Those pictures are how Catholics mostly see him while the Orthodox Christians present him through the Byzantine iconography, This picture is the oldest icon of him from Greek Eastern Orthodox Church in Egypt.
387810581.jpg

Liberalcels sicken me. You guys should be castrated for promoting jewish dogma.

Jews peddle this garbage. It’s not even true, and how do I know it’s not true? Because the (((mainstream media))) and it’s sheep followers say this shit.

Liberalcels sicken me. You guys should be castrated for promoting jewish dogma.

Jews peddle this garbage. It’s not even true, and how do I know it’s not true? Because the (((mainstream media))) and it’s sheep followers say this shit.
Dude it’s a real image though lol. It’s the shroud of Turin some believe is the real image of Jesus or just a lookalike from the medieval era.

Dude it’s a real image though lol. It’s the shroud of Turin some believe is the real image of Jesus or just a lookalike from the medieval era.
that guy is an idiot white supremacist who truly believes Jesus was aryan and died for aryan

probably this is why white nationalists are seen as a joke,they are mostly low class paranoia stupid ass believing in most unrealistic conspiracy theories

Female 'Jesus'.

Sonofgodfinal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back