Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Jesus fucking Christ

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
How hard is it for a nigga to get a big booty hoe or a light skin broad out here? :feelscry:

Last edited:
am dumb fixed thread
20434.jpg

It's hard bro

As hard as turning yourself into a deity

Just buy a 6000 dollar sex doll

Depends how used u want :feelstrash:

Well seeing as foids rate 80% of men as below average, you'd have to be in the top 20 percentile to be on a foids' radar.

In the general American population, 3.9 percent of adult men are 6'2" or taller.
We're going to use US data as they're probably the most ethnically diverse nation, thus can be used to represent global populations.

Therefore you'd have to be in the 11.95 percent of men to actually attract a foid.

Now foids:

Obesity - Women
U.S. Value: : 27.4%
Healthiest State: Massachusetts: 18.5%
Least-healthy State: Arkansas: 40.2%
Definition: Percentage of women ages 18-44 with a body mass index of 30.0 or higher based on reported height and weight
Data Source & Year(s): CDC, Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 2016-2017
Suggested Citation: America's Health Rankings analysis of CDC, Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, United Health Foundation, AmericasHealthRankings.org, Accessed 2019.

The issue with this is they only report OBESE women. Women have far less muscle mass than men so BMI scale is an accurate representation of their weight sizes.
Of the 27.4% that are Obese, you can definitely assume around the same percent or more are FAT.

Therefore 54.8% of US women (minimum) are what would be defined as overweight.

OP wants a

big booty hoe or a light skin broad

Which would make this percentile even smaller.

Basically you're chances are non existent and it's over.

Female standards are sky high, man, which is why I’m gonna take whatever I can get.

Which would make this percentile even smaller.

Basically you're chances are non existent and it's over.

i mean i wouldt mind a thick bitch but I wouldn’t want some girl off the biggest loser