Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Jesus copers telling incels they are the only ones that respect their body

damn bro those comments are coping so hard lol
i legit lol at religious copers

Muh just become a monk

He's speaking the truth. JFL at people who think sex means nothing. People responsible for ruining marriage, pushing people into fornication, will pay for what they did.

Also, it's a great cope to think God made me an incel so that I could avoid fornication better, but I messed up anyway with prostitutes :feelsrope:

No one alerted me about all that.

People responsible for ruining marriage, pushing people into fornication, will pay for what they did.

When? Our culture has steadily gone downhill since the 1950s and the ((((responsible parties)))) haven't gotten their comeuppance after all this time.

In fact, they're bolder than ever.

This music video has over 100 million views on YouTube and has been the #1 listened to song on Spotify since it was released earlier this month:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTWjMs

The religious copers have lost the culture war big-time.

You either take the blackpill and come here, or cope with religion (the final cope).

Muh just become a monk
Listen here: I'm not ugly, I just don't believe in sex before marriage. It has nothing to do with me being sub 8.

If god exists he hates you.
amen

He's speaking the truth. JFL at people who think sex means nothing. People responsible for ruining marriage, pushing people into fornication, will pay for what they did.

Also, it's a great cope to think God made me an incel so that I could avoid fornication better, but I messed up anyway with prostitutes :feelsrope:

True, but we will never have the love he speaks of, we will only get Chad's leftovers if we moneymaxxx.

True, but we will never have the love he speaks of, we will only get Chad's leftovers if we moneymaxxx.
You'll never get women's love (since it most likely doesn't even exist), but you can get God's love. God doesn't care about your looks either.

1st Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

You'll never get women's love (since it most likely doesn't even exist), but you can get God's love. God doesn't care about your looks either.

1st Samuel 16:7 But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
If God loved me he wouldn't have given me a garbage truecel body, to be hated by everyone for my subhumanity.
God hates me if he exists.
It's over.

When? Our culture has steadily gone downhill since the 1950s and the ((((responsible parties)))) haven't gotten their comeuppance after all this time.

In fact, they're bolder than ever.

This music video has over 100 million views on YouTube and has been the #1 listened to song on Spotify since it was released earlier this month:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsm4poTWjMs

The religious copers have lost the culture war big-time.

Nowadays “”Christians”” are joining in on the degeneracy. It’s honestly sad.

I don't know. I feel a bit of envy.

Think about coping that you're perfectly fine being a virgin and it doesn't get to you.

Yeah, the Christians/Catholics I knew growing up weren't any better and were often worse.

Even much worse than that is seeing them openly support and condone feminism and degeneracy.

Notice the ones coping are all males lmaooooooo

Even much worse than that is seeing them openly support and condone feminism and degeneracy.
Like my mom for example. She also thinks it’s good that foids take half of everything a man owns when he gets divorced because “they cheat on their wives for younger women”

Like my mom for example. She also thinks it’s good that foids take half of everything a man owns when he gets divorced because “they cheat on their wives for younger women”
Does she support no-fault divorce?

If God loved me he wouldn't have given me a garbage truecel body, to be hated by everyone for my subhumanity.
It's over.
believe me if god hated you,you wouldn't even be alive.

I am going to say some Haram stuff. I think god put us stray males into this world as nothing more then canaries in a cage. If you believe in Judeo Christianity then you know of many events where god flipped over the playing table. Feels like we are just those canary birds in a mine who's whole life was either to live in a cage till death or get choked out on poisonous gases. Our purpose is perhaps to tell god its time to flip the table over again.

Jesus copers are almost predatory on weak incels here

Jeremiah 17:9 the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

She doesn’t but she thinks men divorce their wives for younger foids :feelstastyman:
JFL, that happens only for rich people who don't want to lose half their shit so divorce before the benchmark and get a newer model.
Your mom is living in the 19th century.
I am going to say some Haram stuff. I think god put us stray males into this world as nothing more then canaries in a cage. If you believe in Judeo Christianity then you know of many events where god flipped over the playing table. Feels like we are just those canary birds in a mine who's whole life was either to live in a cage till death or get choked out on poisonous gases. Our purpose is perhaps to tell god its time to flip the table over again.
Has omniscience, made people and world with flaws.

Jeremiah 17:9 the heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
Yes, everyone is wicked and sins. The heart is deceitful to us ourselves, not to God. God cannot be deceived.

Yes, everyone is wicked and sins. The heart is deceitful to us ourselves, not to God. God cannot be deceived.
Can god deceive himself?

Can god deceive himself?
If God is supposed to be all knowing, then he can't be. If he is omnipotent, then the simulation crashes

JFL at those failures low iq subhumans

GOD DOSEN'T EXIST.
EVERYTHING IS RANDOM.

No. He can't even lie man.
He would have to be able to do this brother.

Otherwise its putting a limit on god and therefore he could not be god.

He would have to be able to do this brother.

Otherwise its putting a limit on god and therefore he could not be god.
Maybe He chose to put that limit on Himself.

We can't understand God.

I don't understand religion copers tbh, i guess they prefer to live in blindness rather than taking the ropepill.

It's over.
Not how God is bro “God hates me cuz i wasnt born into a rich family with a trust fund” “god doesnt let me win the lottery he hates me”

Good post, also yeah, it's a great cope indeed. Though I still coom :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Not how God is bro “God hates me cuz i wasnt born into a rich family with a trust fund” “god doesnt let me win the lottery he hates me”
God is amoral if he exists, he doesn't give a shit