Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus Christ new James Bond film...

G

Guest2

All de woman are strong epic independent cunts
He gets married (which is cool I guess), but his wife doesn't take his name jfl. He wakes up on their honeymoon and goes "morning, mrs bond," and she's like "you mean ms. Swan" like jfl
All women reject his advances (probs because they can fuck 001 gigachad instead :pensiv)
Bond isn't even 007 -- he gets replaceddd by a black woman for some reason with some dodgy, forced, unnecessary and tenuous logical gymnastics
He drives electric car instead of Aston Martin
The plot is about climate change or some ocean shit and the moral is to not pollute or somesuch rubbish

The thing is, these things, especially individually, aren't even necessarily a problem for the most part; the issue is that they're so forced to pander to a "woke" audience while still maintaining the 007 brand to sell more shit. Honestly, at this point, you might as well just make a new franchise, but the reason they don't do that is that they themselves know that this garbage can't stand on its own two feet without the backing of 007.

By the way, I haven't even looked into this properly, so there are probably some other weird things they've chucked in there to make people like "oh, how modern"

Hi.

Well I’ve never watched any James Bond movies anyways, don’t care.

Suspicious Ned Flanders Is Joined By Actor Leonardo DiCaprio and Fry From Futurama In Extra Su

Are you sure about this??? How do you know? I've always been a James bond fan, whenever a Bond limited edition Omega comes out I buy it, but if what you say is true I will not give another dollar to this crap

Ika Musume is better at promoting ecology

Are you sure about this??? How do you know? I've always been a James bond fan, whenever a Bond limited edition Omega comes out I buy it, but if what you say is true I will not give another dollar to this crap
Can you afford that because you are Chinese and Curry at the same time

Last edited:
Old news. James bond is a black woman now and it's about time for the silly inkwells to accept it

I'm not at all Chinese brother, my origin story is complex, and I'm sitting in a $6k plane seat, about to see a therapist charging $350 an hour lol, so I can afford Omega (only if I pay retail lol)
Ok, mogs me. Could you come to the UK some time and you buy me a bunch of drugs or something?

Lol they make shitty bluepilled movies like this that bomb while based movies like joker make billions

Ok, mogs me. Could you come to the UK some time and you buy me a bunch of drugs or something?
I don't want to go back to UK bro, I'm 'happy' in Asia/Australia / USA where I can have my copes, and also get the rage fuel I need.

I wasn't blackpilled in the UK, so I have happy, innocent memories, and UK women are higher quality and less whory, despite what fucktards here think.

Going back to UK would be a bit like admitting defeat