Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

jesus, christ, just look at how pathetic and naive males are, id better be incel

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Met a girl through Discord. We hit it off. Started talking, getting along, to a point I rarely reach with anyone.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]About 4, 5 months later, I manage to scrape together the guts to ask her what we were to each other, that I cared about her a lot. She does too! Amazing! [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Had plans for her to come down next weekend, finally meet in person. Train tickets bought, we're talking about everything we want to do, what she wants to see. I buy actual furniture besides a recliner to make my apartment presentable.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She just broke up with me. Said I wasn't to blame. I didn't do anything wrong. I was perfect during the whole thing. Apparently, when her life gets "stagnant" with a bunch of shit coming up ahead of her, she tends to latch onto stuff. A relationship, a hobby, a habit, whatever. This time it was me.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]She was crying the whole time. Said she was sorry more times than I can count. I can't even get mad at her because it seems she's beating herself up over it more than I ever could.[/font]

what a fucking cuckold moron this guy is, kiss ass of random sluts more

just lol if u think u r that special guy and she's unicorn finding and chatting with her through 'discord' teehee

what she actually did while telling him they'r gona be together forever:
5GxNMme.jpg

So they weren't even together ever..? Like in real life?

LMAO not only did she make him waste so much money, but she also made him feel guilty about it. women are epxert manipulators. This is why we need anothER

St.Tropez said:
So they weren't even together ever..? Like in real life?

what u think? this retarded cuckold cunt got manipulated and used like a tampon for her period cuz she had bad period dating Chad and providing him anal sex

dr-problematic said:
what u think? this retarded cuckold cunt got manipulated and used like a tampon for her period cuz she had bad period dating Chad and providing him anal sex

And the guy bought even furniture for his princess to feel at ease. 
Probably never had a gf in his life kek.

She used him for train tickets. Hhmmmm

Genecel said:
The only way he can uncuck himself is if he steals her kidney.

or beats her up

We may be depressed and miserable on this forum but at least we will never be this guy. Everyone here mogs the shit out of this cuck when it comes to self respect.

/pol/cel said:
We may be depressed and miserable on this forum but at least we will never be this guy. Everyone here mogs the shit out of this cuck when it comes to self respect.

yeah, this guy is a definition of passive beta cuckold

Always the retards with money and they just want to give it all away to these whores.

The bluepill is far worse for your health. Makes you lose a god damn kidney.

I seriously want stupid betabux like this to be killed. All of their blood and fecal matter pooled in the streets.

TheVman said:
LMAO not only did she make him waste so much money, but she also made him feel guilty about it. women are epxert manipulators. This is why we need anothER

Darthmat said:
Always the retards with money and they just want to give it all away to these whores.

/pol/cel said:

brb gonna attempt the same thing. Downloading an android emulator for insta. Will report back