Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jesus Christ is coming soon!

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
Acts 2:20“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come”

In the early hours of May 26, 2021 a total lunar eclipse—also known as a “Blood Moon—will be visible from North America.

“Short-wavelength blue light from the Sun hits molecules in Earth’s atmosphere and scatters, but longer-wavelength red and orange light mostly travels right through, striking fewer molecules. So the dominant color of light we’ll see on the Moon for that short time will be red.” Link

A relatively recent UFO sighting.

These UFO’s are not from a different planet. This technology was created here. Officials must have hid these devices to assist them in formulating a plan that explains the disseaperance of Christians from the rapture.

As you know Christians, will be raptured like the Bible states, “two men will be in the field, one will be taken and the other one left”.

To confuse the masses, government authorities and media will say it’s because of UFO’s.

In June, U.S. intelligence officials are set to release an explanation for the sightings of UFO’s.

“(KTVX) — A report that may be released as early as June could detail “difficult to explain” UFO sightings, a top Pentagon official says.” Link

So perhaps they decided to announce that they’ll be educating us on the UFO’s before the rapture comes to seem as if they already know the reason for the disseaperance of Christians.

Like if they started explaining themselves after the rapture happens, then people will think they’re making it up. They know the rapture is coming, so they decided that they’re going to tell everyone about the UFO’s prior to the rapture to act like they know everything.

Nobodies coming to save you retard. Only you can save you. You're a slave to a fake demonic "GOD". Take charge of your own future.

Nobodies coming to save you retard. Only you can save you. You're a slave to a fake demonic "GOD". Take charge of your own future.
Analyse the world. Look at creation. Study possibilities. Pray to God and seek him.

Don’t act like the people who believe in Christ are doing so just because they want to someone to rescue them from this life.

We believe in Christ and his resurrection because he is the truth and we have found that truth.

I'll qualify as one of the meek so I'm ready

It is Jesus Christ the Aryan coming to save his aryan seed from the melanin devils

You bible thumping dumbasses say this every few years gets old.
Buts it’s fun watching the morons give all there money to a doomsday preacher who then runs off to retire somewhere.

@FlamingCel
Acts 2:20“The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come”

In the early hours of May 26, 2021 a total lunar eclipse—also known as a “Blood Moon—will be visible from North America.

“Short-wavelength blue light from the Sun hits molecules in Earth’s atmosphere and scatters, but longer-wavelength red and orange light mostly travels right through, striking fewer molecules. So the dominant color of light we’ll see on the Moon for that short time will be red.” Link

A relatively recent UFO sighting.

These UFO’s are not from a different planet. This technology was created here. Officials must have hid these devices to assist them in formulating a plan that explains the disseaperance of Christians from the rapture.

As you know Christians, will be raptured like the Bible states, “two men will be in the field, one will be taken and the other one left”.

To confuse the masses, government authorities and media will say it’s because of UFO’s.

In June, U.S. intelligence officials are set to release an explanation for the sightings of UFO’s.

“(KTVX) — A report that may be released as early as June could detail “difficult to explain” UFO sightings, a top Pentagon official says.” Link

So perhaps they decided to announce that they’ll be educating us on the UFO’s before the rapture comes to seem as if they already know the reason for the disseaperance of Christians.

Like if they started explaining themselves after the rapture happens, then people will think they’re making it up. They know the rapture is coming, so they decided that they’re going to tell everyone about the UFO’s prior to the rapture to act like they know everything.

whatever you say buddy

i hope he comes before my bday

Analyse the world. Look at creation. Study possibilities. Pray to God and seek him.

Don’t act like the people who believe in Christ are doing so just because they want to someone to rescue them from this life.

We believe in Christ and his resurrection because he is the truth and we have found that truth.
Im only telling you this because it pains me to see christcels be led astray like this because I use to be one myself. All the main religions were created as tools of division and enslavement during the afterlife. Deep belief in these fake "GODS" "ANGELS" and "SAVIOURS" will lead you to reincarnating on earth over and over. Turn towards your inner GOD, because that is the only true GOD, YOU. You are God and so is every other souled being in the universe. I know this wont just instantly convert you if at all, but maybe later down the line you'll be interested in what im saying.

Can you suggest some archon channels

Can you suggest some archon channels
I don't know any channels really but I know some good videos and interviews. A good beginning point is here.

This alien gives a mass amount of information on souls, archons, ancient history, and whose running the scenes on earth.

Then these are great videos on NWO agenda and truths

This video is rapid fire truth pill after truth pill on ancient history and NWO plans going forward. One of my favorites

As a Christian you should really take a look at that second video to understand why the main religions are fraudulent and the origins of Christianity.

Alex Collier talks about the white light trap, gray and reptilian aliens

Phil Schneider talks about hi experience with the underground military bunkers, the grays, and adrenochrome before he got suicided.

View: https://youtu.be/ZU6IzOmV_z8

There's another video of his that's even better but archontube took it down and I can't find it anywhere else. If I find it I'll edit it in my post.

Interview with a reptilian

Good video in understand what these things are and ancient nuclear usage. Haven't watched that video in years though. There's alot more that I'm missing from it.

Archons, loosh energy, basic summary

Other subjects you MUST research

-Ancient civilizations and serpent/reptilian worship. The Egyptians are the most famous of them.

[UWSL]-Atlantis, their psychic powers, and their destruction[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- Vibrational energy, manifestation, law of attraction[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- Tibetan Book of the Dead[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- Pineal gland[/UWSL]

- Astral realm

- The true purpose of the pyramids as free energy conductors

-Ancient nuclear war
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]- Martians who were punished for destroying their planet and chained under the earth[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- The tower of Babel[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-Rothschild's, Rockefellers, free masons[/UWSL]

-Psychedlics

- Ancient civilizations that documented the time before the moon. The moon was brought here for a sinister purpose.

-The planet Saturn and what it really is

You'll start to see how all these things connect and the conclusion boils down to one thing.

All souled beings are GOD. Earth was invaded by archons due too the quality of loosh energy we give off. The reincarnation cycle, memory erasure, and karmatic debt were created to keep souls coming back to the prison planet earth to suffer which generates loosh energy for archons to feed off of. Archons have other planets and souled beings enslaved as well.

This took alot of time to put together so I hope you take away something from it.

Im only telling you this because it pains me to see christcels be led astray like this because I use to be one myself. All the main religions were created as tools of division and enslavement during the afterlife. Deep belief in these fake "GODS" "ANGELS" and "SAVIOURS" will lead you to reincarnating on earth over and over. Turn towards your inner GOD, because that is the only true GOD, YOU. You are God and so is every other souled being in the universe. I know this wont just instantly convert you if at all, but maybe later down the line you'll be interested in what im saying.
How do i turn inwards towards my inner God? Meditation?
I don't know any channels really but I know some good videos and interviews. A good beginning point is here.

This alien gives a mass amount of information on souls, archons, ancient history, and whose running the scenes on earth.

Then these are great videos on NWO agenda and truths

This video is rapid fire truth pill after truth pill on ancient history and NWO plans going forward. One of my favorites

As a Christian you should really take a look at that second video to understand why the main religions are fraudulent and the origins of Christianity.

Alex Collier talks about the white light trap, gray and reptilian aliens

Phil Schneider talks about hi experience with the underground military bunkers, the grays, and adrenochrome before he got suicided.

View: https://youtu.be/ZU6IzOmV_z8

There's another video of his that's even better but archontube took it down and I can't find it anywhere else. If I find it I'll edit it in my post.

Interview with a reptilian

Good video in understand what these things are and ancient nuclear usage. Haven't watched that video in years though. There's alot more that I'm missing from it.

Archons, loosh energy, basic summary

Other subjects you MUST research

-Ancient civilizations and serpent/reptilian worship. The Egyptians are the most famous of them.

[UWSL]-Atlantis, their psychic powers, and their destruction[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- Vibrational energy, manifestation, law of attraction[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- Tibetan Book of the Dead[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- Pineal gland[/UWSL]

- Astral realm

- The true purpose of the pyramids as free energy conductors

-Ancient nuclear war

[UWSL]- Martians who were punished for destroying their planet and chained under the earth[/UWSL]

[UWSL]- The tower of Babel[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-Rothschild's, Rockefellers, free masons[/UWSL]

-Psychedlics

- Ancient civilizations that documented the time before the moon. The moon was brought here for a sinister purpose.

-The planet Saturn and what it really is

You'll start to see how all these things connect and the conclusion boils down to one thing.

All souled beings are GOD. Earth was invaded by archons due too the quality of loosh energy we give off. The reincarnation cycle, memory erasure, and karmatic debt were created to keep souls coming back to the prison planet earth to suffer which generates loosh energy for archons to feed off of. Archons have other planets and souled beings enslaved as well.

This took alot of time to put together so I hope you take away something from it.

I like your knowledge man. You have an interesting mind. I'm interested in these kind of topics as well. When did you start researching and why? Also could you please create a post on everything you know.

Last edited:
COPE. Islam is the one true religion