Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus Christ is a son of the Lord God

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Romans 8
14For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God.
15So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” 16For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

18Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

23And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us. 24We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.

28he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstbornn among many brothers and sisters.

Luke 3
38Kenan was the son of Enosh.
Enosh was the son of Seth.
Seth was the son of Adam.
Adam was the son of God.

2Corinthians 6
18And I will be your Father,
and you will be my sons and daughters,
says the LORD Almighty

Galatians 4
4But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. 5God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children.

6And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” 7Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.

Philippians 2
14Do everything without complaining and arguing, 15so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people

Hebrews 2
10God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit to bring them into their salvation.
11So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters.

12For he said to God,“I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters.I will praise you among your assembled people.”13He also said,“I will put my trust in him,”that is, “I and the children God has given me.”14Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood.

For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 15Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.

Psalm 82
5But these oppressors know nothing;
they are so ignorant!They wander about in darkness,while the whole world is shaken to the core.6I say, ‘You are gods;
you are all children of the Most High.

Mathew 18
1About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?”2Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. 3Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.

4So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.5“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalfa is welcoming me. 6But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

1John 3
1See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is.

10So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God.

.doG ot gnoleb ton seod sreveileb rehto evol ton seod dna ylsuoethgir evil ton seod ohw enoynA .lived eht fo nerdlihc era ohw dna doG fo nerdlihc era ohw llet nac ew won oS01

.si yllaer eh sa mih ees lliw ew rof ,mih ekil eb lliw ew taht wonk od ew tuB .sraeppa tsirhC nehw ekil eb lliw ew tahw su nwohs tey ton sah eh tub ,nerdlihc s’doG ydaerla era ew ,sdneirf raeD 2 .mih wonk t’nod yeht esuaceb nerdlihc s’doG era ew taht ezingocer t’nod dlrow siht ot gnoleb ohw elpoep eht tuB !era ew tahw si taht dna ,nerdlihc sih su sllac eh rof ,su sevol rehtaF ruo hcum yrev woh eeS1
3 nhoJ1

.aes eht fo shtped eht ni denword eb dna kcen ruoy dnuora deit enotsllim egral a evah ot uoy rof retteb eb dluow ti ,nis otni llaf ot em ni stsurt ohw seno elttil eseht fo eno esuac uoy fi tuB6 .em gnimoclew si aflaheb ym no siht ekil dlihc elttil a semoclew ohw enoyna dnA“5.nevaeH fo modgniK eht ni tsetaerg eht si dlihc elttil siht sa elbmuh sa semoceb ohw enoyna oS4

.nevaeH fo modgniK eht otni teg reven lliw uoy ,nerdlihc elttil ekil emoceb dna snis ruoy morf nrut uoy sselnu ,hturt eht uoy llet I“ ,dias eh nehT3 .meht gnoma dlihc eht tup dna mih ot dlihc elttil a dellac suseJ2”?nevaeH fo modgniK eht ni tsetaerg si ohW“ ,deksa dna suseJ ot emac selpicsid eht emit taht tuobA1
81 wehtaM

.hgiH tsoM eht fo nerdlihc lla era uoy
;sdog era uoY‘ ,yas I6.eroc eht ot nekahs si dlrow elohw eht elihw,ssenkrad ni tuoba rednaw yehT!tnarongi os era yeht
;gnihton wonk srosserppo eseht tuB5
28 mlasP

.gniyd fo raef eht ot sevals sa sevil rieht devil evah ohw lla eerf tes eh dluoc yaw siht ni ylnO51 .htaed fo rewop eht dah ohw ,lived eht fo rewop eht kaerb eh dluoc gniyd yb ylno dna ,eid eh dluoc gnieb namuh a sa ylno roF

.doolb dna hself emaceb osla noS eht—doolb dna hself fo edam—sgnieb namuh era nerdlihc s’doG esuaceB41”.em nevig sah doG nerdlihc eht dna I“ ,si taht”,mih ni tsurt ym tup lliw I“,dias osla eH31”.elpoep delbmessa ruoy gnoma uoy esiarp lliw I.sretsis dna srehtorb ym ot eman ruoy mialcorp lliw I“,doG ot dias eh roF21

.sretsis dna srehtorb sih meht llac ot demahsa ton si suseJ yhw si tahT .rehtaF emas eht evah yloh sekam eh seno eht dna suseJ won oS11
.noitavlas rieht otni meht gnirb ot tif ,redael tcefrep a ,gnireffus sih hguorht ,suseJ ekam dluohs eh taht thgir ylno saw ti dnA .yrolg otni nerdlihc ynam gnirb ot esohc ,edam saw gnihtyreve mohw hguorht dna mohw rof ,doG01
2 swerbeH

elpoep esrevrep dna dekoorc fo lluf dlrow a ni sthgil thgirb ekil gninihs ,doG fo nerdlihc sa sevil tneconni ,naelc eviL .uoy ezicitirc nac eno on taht os51 ,gniugra dna gninialpmoc tuohtiw gnihtyreve oD41
2 snaippilihP

.rieh sih uoy edam sah doG ,dlihc sih era uoy ecnis dnA .dlihc nwo s’doG tub evals a regnol on era uoy woN7 ”.rehtaF ,abbA“ ,tuo llac ot su gnitpmorp ,straeh ruo otni noS sih fo tiripS eht tnes sah doG ,nerdlihc sih era ew esuaceb dnA6

.nerdlihc nwo yrev sih sa su tpoda dluoc eh taht os ,wal eht ot sevals erew ohw su rof modeerf yub ot mih tnes doG5 .wal eht ot tcejbus ,namow a fo nrob ,noS sih tnes doG ,emac emit thgir eht nehw tuB4
4 snaitalaG

ythgimlA DROL eht syas
,srethguad dna snos ym eb lliw uoy dna
,rehtaF ruoy eb lliw I dnA81
6 snaihtniroC2

.doG fo nos eht saw madA
.madA fo nos eht saw hteS
.hteS fo nos eht saw hsonE
.hsonE fo nos eht saw naneK83
3 ekuL

.sretsis dna srehtorb ynam gnoma nnrobtsrif eht eb dluow noS sih taht os ,noS sih ekil emoceb ot meht esohc eh82

.yltnedifnoc dna yltneitap tiaw tsum ew ,evah tey t’nod ew gnihtemos ot drawrof kool ew fi tuB52 .ti rof epoh ot deen t’nod ew ,gnihtemos evah ydaerla ew fI( .devas erew ew nehw epoh siht nevig erew eW42 .su desimorp sah eh seidob wen eht gnidulcni ,nerdlihc detpoda sih sa sthgir lluf ruo su evig lliw doG nehw yad eht rof epoh regae htiw tiaw ,oot ,eW .gnireffus dna nis morf desaeler eb ot seidob ruo rof gnol ew rof ,yrolg erutuf fo etsaterof a sa su nihtiw tiripS yloH eht evah ew hguoht neve ,naorg osla sreveileb ew dnA32

.emit tneserp eht ot pu thgir htribdlihc fo sniap eht ni sa gninaorg neeb sah noitaerc lla taht wonk ew roF22 .yaced dna htaed morf modeerf suoirolg ni nerdlihc s’doG nioj lliw ti nehw yad eht ot drawrof skool noitaerc eht12 ,epoh regae htiw tuB .esruc s’doG ot detcejbus saw noitaerc lla ,lliw sti tsniagA02 .era yllaer nerdlihc sih ohw laever lliw doG nehw yad erutuf taht rof ylregae gnitiaw si noitaerc lla roF91 .retal su ot laever lliw eh yrolg eht ot derapmoc gnihton si won reffus ew tahw teY81

.gnireffus sih erahs osla tsum ew ,yrolg sih erahs ot era ew fi tuB .yrolg s’doG fo srieh era ew tsirhC htiw rehtegot ,tcaf nI .srieh sih era ew ,nerdlihc sih era ew ecnis dnA71 .nerdlihc s’doG era ew taht mriffa ot tirips ruo htiw snioj tiripS sih roF61 ”.rehtaF ,abbA“ ,mih llac ew woN .nerdlihc nwo sih sa uoy detpoda eh nehw tiripS s’doG deviecer uoy ,daetsnI .sevals lufraef uoy sekam taht tirips a deviecer ton evah uoy oS51
.doG fo nerdlihc era doG fo tiripS eht yb del era ohw lla roF41
8 snamoR...ereh esrever ot txet epyT

He is his profit and I am his descendant

My butt is bigger than my balls

.doG ot gnoleb ton seod sreveileb rehto evol ton seod dna ylsuoethgir evil ton seod ohw enoynA .lived eht fo nerdlihc era ohw dna doG fo nerdlihc era ohw llet nac ew won oS01

.si yllaer eh sa mih ees lliw ew rof ,mih ekil eb lliw ew taht wonk od ew tuB .sraeppa tsirhC nehw ekil eb lliw ew tahw su nwohs tey ton sah eh tub ,nerdlihc s’doG ydaerla era ew ,sdneirf raeD 2 .mih wonk t’nod yeht esuaceb nerdlihc s’doG era ew taht ezingocer t’nod dlrow siht ot gnoleb ohw elpoep eht tuB !era ew tahw si taht dna ,nerdlihc sih su sllac eh rof ,su sevol rehtaF ruo hcum yrev woh eeS1
3 nhoJ1

.aes eht fo shtped eht ni denword eb dna kcen ruoy dnuora deit enotsllim egral a evah ot uoy rof retteb eb dluow ti ,nis otni llaf ot em ni stsurt ohw seno elttil eseht fo eno esuac uoy fi tuB6 .em gnimoclew si aflaheb ym no siht ekil dlihc elttil a semoclew ohw enoyna dnA“5.nevaeH fo modgniK eht ni tsetaerg eht si dlihc elttil siht sa elbmuh sa semoceb ohw enoyna oS4

.nevaeH fo modgniK eht otni teg reven lliw uoy ,nerdlihc elttil ekil emoceb dna snis ruoy morf nrut uoy sselnu ,hturt eht uoy llet I“ ,dias eh nehT3 .meht gnoma dlihc eht tup dna mih ot dlihc elttil a dellac suseJ2”?nevaeH fo modgniK eht ni tsetaerg si ohW“ ,deksa dna suseJ ot emac selpicsid eht emit taht tuobA1
81 wehtaM

;sdog era uoY‘ ,yas I6.eroc eht ot nekahs si dlrow elohw eht elihw,ssenkrad ni tuoba rednaw yehT!tnarongi os era yeht
28 mlasP

.gniyd fo raef eht ot sevals sa sevil rieht devil evah ohw lla eerf tes eh dluoc yaw siht ni ylnO51 .htaed fo rewop eht dah ohw ,lived eht fo rewop eht kaerb eh dluoc gniyd yb ylno dna ,eid eh dluoc gnieb namuh a sa ylno roF

.doolb dna hself emaceb osla noS eht—doolb dna hself fo edam—sgnieb namuh era nerdlihc s’doG esuaceB41”.em nevig sah doG nerdlihc eht dna I“ ,si taht”,mih ni tsurt ym tup lliw I“,dias osla eH31”.elpoep delbmessa ruoy gnoma uoy esiarp lliw I.sretsis dna srehtorb ym ot eman ruoy mialcorp lliw I“,doG ot dias eh roF21

.sretsis dna srehtorb sih meht llac ot demahsa ton si suseJ yhw si tahT .rehtaF emas eht evah yloh sekam eh seno eht dna suseJ won oS11
.noitavlas rieht otni meht gnirb ot tif ,redael tcefrep a ,gnireffus sih hguorht ,suseJ ekam dluohs eh taht thgir ylno saw ti dnA .yrolg otni nerdlihc ynam gnirb ot esohc ,edam saw gnihtyreve mohw hguorht dna mohw rof ,doG01
2 swerbeH

elpoep esrevrep dna dekoorc fo lluf dlrow a ni sthgil thgirb ekil gninihs ,doG fo nerdlihc sa sevil tneconni ,naelc eviL .uoy ezicitirc nac eno on taht os51 ,gniugra dna gninialpmoc tuohtiw gnihtyreve oD41
2 snaippilihP

.rieh sih uoy edam sah doG ,dlihc sih era uoy ecnis dnA .dlihc nwo s’doG tub evals a regnol on era uoy woN7 ”.rehtaF ,abbA“ ,tuo llac ot su gnitpmorp ,straeh ruo otni noS sih fo tiripS eht tnes sah doG ,nerdlihc sih era ew esuaceb dnA6

.nerdlihc nwo yrev sih sa su tpoda dluoc eh taht os ,wal eht ot sevals erew ohw su rof modeerf yub ot mih tnes doG5 .wal eht ot tcejbus ,namow a fo nrob ,noS sih tnes doG ,emac emit thgir eht nehw tuB4
4 snaitalaG

ythgimlA DROL eht syas
6 snaihtniroC2

.doG fo nos eht saw madA
3 ekuL

.sretsis dna srehtorb ynam gnoma nnrobtsrif eht eb dluow noS sih taht os ,noS sih ekil emoceb ot meht esohc eh82

.yltnedifnoc dna yltneitap tiaw tsum ew ,evah tey t’nod ew gnihtemos ot drawrof kool ew fi tuB52 .ti rof epoh ot deen t’nod ew ,gnihtemos evah ydaerla ew fI( .devas erew ew nehw epoh siht nevig erew eW42 .su desimorp sah eh seidob wen eht gnidulcni ,nerdlihc detpoda sih sa sthgir lluf ruo su evig lliw doG nehw yad eht rof epoh regae htiw tiaw ,oot ,eW .gnireffus dna nis morf desaeler eb ot seidob ruo rof gnol ew rof ,yrolg erutuf fo etsaterof a sa su nihtiw tiripS yloH eht evah ew hguoht neve ,naorg osla sreveileb ew dnA32

.emit tneserp eht ot pu thgir htribdlihc fo sniap eht ni sa gninaorg neeb sah noitaerc lla taht wonk ew roF22 .yaced dna htaed morf modeerf suoirolg ni nerdlihc s’doG nioj lliw ti nehw yad eht ot drawrof skool noitaerc eht12 ,epoh regae htiw tuB .esruc s’doG ot detcejbus saw noitaerc lla ,lliw sti tsniagA02 .era yllaer nerdlihc sih ohw laever lliw doG nehw yad erutuf taht rof ylregae gnitiaw si noitaerc lla roF91 .retal su ot laever lliw eh yrolg eht ot derapmoc gnihton si won reffus ew tahw teY81

.gnireffus sih erahs osla tsum ew ,yrolg sih erahs ot era ew fi tuB .yrolg s’doG fo srieh era ew tsirhC htiw rehtegot ,tcaf nI .srieh sih era ew ,nerdlihc sih era ew ecnis dnA71 .nerdlihc s’doG era ew taht mriffa ot tirips ruo htiw snioj tiripS sih roF61 ”.rehtaF ,abbA“ ,mih llac ew woN .nerdlihc nwo sih sa uoy detpoda eh nehw tiripS s’doG deviecer uoy ,daetsnI .sevals lufraef uoy sekam taht tirips a deviecer ton evah uoy oS51
:feelswhat:

Do you believe He's just the Son of God or also God Himself (part of the Holy Trinity)?

Nah, that's just a gigacope that's persisted for a few thousand years though a global game of telephone. A wandering preacher named Yeshua existed, he was baptised by John the Baptist and crucified by Pontius Pilate but beyond that we don't know anything for certain, other than that he wasn't god.

Please instaban these cucked religious faggots.

Romans 8
15So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.” 16For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God’s children. 17And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God’s glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

18Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

23And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children, including the new bodies he has promised us. 24We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope for it. 25But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.

28he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstbornn among many brothers and sisters.

Luke 3
Adam was the son of God.

2Corinthians 6
says the LORD Almighty

Galatians 4
4But when the right time came, God sent his Son, born of a woman, subject to the law. 5God sent him to buy freedom for us who were slaves to the law, so that he could adopt us as his very own children.

6And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.” 7Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are his child, God has made you his heir.

Philippians 2
14Do everything without complaining and arguing, 15so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people

Hebrews 2
10God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit to bring them into their salvation.
11So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters.

12For he said to God,“I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters.I will praise you among your assembled people.”13He also said,“I will put my trust in him,”that is, “I and the children God has given me.”14Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood.

For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 15Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.

Psalm 82
they are so ignorant!They wander about in darkness,while the whole world is shaken to the core.6I say, ‘You are gods;

Mathew 18
1About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?”2Jesus called a little child to him and put the child among them. 3Then he said, “I tell you the truth, unless you turn from your sins and become like little children, you will never get into the Kingdom of Heaven.

4So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.5“And anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalfa is welcoming me. 6But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

1John 3
1See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! But the people who belong to this world don’t recognize that we are God’s children because they don’t know him. 2 Dear friends, we are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears. But we do know that we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is.

10So now we can tell who are children of God and who are children of the devil. Anyone who does not live righteously and does not love other believers does not belong to God.
Yawn

What do you get out of spamming this forum with bible verses? Serious question.

Can I interest you in the Holy Book of Pantheism?

annabran-documents-the-holy-book-of-pantheism-1.jpg

rent free
yes I live rent free in your head just like religions do
You can't go a day without crying about religion
the reason why you and other low life atheists post in this christian thread instead of ignoring it
Just repent for your sins already and embrace God

lmao it's not me making religion threads it's the christcucks you're coping so hard youre delusional
but I mean you are a christian incel so
Christians really do live in your head rent free
It's not u making the threads but you keep replying to them idiot

3 nhoJ1

81 wehtaM

28 mlasP

2 swerbeH

2 snaippilihP

4 snaitalaG

ythgimlA DROL eht syas
6 snaihtniroC2

.doG fo nos eht saw madA
3 ekuL

I have always said we need more gaelic speakers.

and the cope thus continues for this schizophreniccel

Last edited:
Romans 8

Luke 3
Adam was the son of God.

2Corinthians 6
says the LORD Almighty

Galatians 4

Philippians 2

Hebrews 2

Psalm 82

Mathew 18

1John 3

Your absolutely amazing. What am I doing wrong. Can you help me?