Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jesus Christ, I just opened up an anonymous chatting site (nothing sexual) and everybody there was a disgusting horny dude.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I just googled "anonymous chat". The first result, nothing sexual, was this: https://chat42.online/

Most of them even had horny on their name, what the fuck? Either horny or hard or some shit. And from the few seconds that I kept the window open, the mother fuckers couldn't even spell right, they said "u" instead of "you" and shit like that.

I hate males as much as females, seriously, this whole world is fucking shit.

Last edited:
Yes they are C O O M E R S that want to rape ur ass

bro if a woman wants to chat she just opens up facebook/instagram/whatever normie shit is popular
most online and anonymous chats are for losers and degenerates

90803387 B6C0 4C8C A688 82DF98B300A9

View: https://youtu.be/06vd3quUHdc

bro if a woman wants to chat she just opens up facebook/instagram/whatever normie shit is popular
This. But you might find some women in more decent cam sites if you are Chad.

What a big surprise buddy boyo.

That's a çhat site.
It's
Pronounced "shat."

I dont get this site, I start a chat and people immediately leave it. Why? I even tried a female name and same.

Basically.

Yeah all those place like omegle and chat roulette advertise themselves as places to chat and find friends, but the first (and last) time I ever visited those sites, each person was a guy that was naked and making a face like in the 'Shining' :feelsugh:

m or f
m
user has disconnected

I literally spent last Saturday night pretending I was a 20 year old virgin woman, and then revealing I'm a dude in my mid 20s and that you have a sad existence trying to get women on anonymous chatting sites

Holy fuck the amount of horny dudes.

Omegle is like this to. The chatroompill is brutal

go any chatroulette and you'll see the same: tons of horny 35+ yo men, a few 35+ yo women looking for a talk with a stranger, and very few teens doing whatever

I just googled "anonymous chat". The first result, nothing sexual, was this: https://chat42.online/

Most of them even had horny on their name, what the fuck? Either horny or hard or some shit. And from the few seconds that I kept the window open, the mother fuckers couldn't even spell right, they said "u" instead of "you" and shit like that.

At least everyone knows how disgusting males are, feminists did a good job at picking on the shitty parts of men (although some exaggerated).
Females are a problem because people pretend like they are the fairer sex and they just are so moral and wholesome, when they are mostly just shallow degenerate sluts, moreso than men based on stats.