Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel jesus christ are dreams so much better

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i was actually able to sleep and the dreams were actually interesting although they were surreal. and i was probably :chad: in dreams in comparison to reality

yeah same, i love to dream. its like you have always a story to tell to yourself after you wake up. Im also very low inhib in my dreams. Always have GFs and friends and stuff. I am also lucid sometimes, which is awesome.

you used some drug/technique to get better sleep?

I only have nightmares when I dream. :feelsrope:

I am a prisoner inside my own mind.

yeah same, i love to dream. its like you have always a story to tell to yourself after you wake up. Im also very low inhib in my dreams. Always have GFs and friends and stuff. I am also lucid sometimes, which is awesome.
yeah it's nice, I don't even have to deal with 3DPD females

sometimes i get war related dreams

i was actually able to sleep and the dreams were actually interesting although they were surreal. and i was probably :chad: in dreams in comparison to reality
The emotions of dreams: bright red. Yellow. Green. Black.
The emotions we feel while awake. Grey. beige. pastels.

When I’m able to dream, I absolutely love it. I’m only able to have dreams when I take opioids though.

Lucid dreams are very lifefuel tbh, but they are very rare and some people could never have those in their whole life. I had some in my childhood, but never again. The dream that I have everyday now is where I walk along a long path, like looking for something. Even in my dreams I am all alone.
:feelsbadman:

i barely have dreams

For me it's either that or dreams about sexual and romantic interactions with foids..

I wish there was some kind of a full dive lucid dream machine. I could LDAR all day in peace.

I wish there was some kind of a full dive lucid dream machine. I could LDAR all day in peace.
lucid dreaming would be perfect for sexual coping

however, i dont see the point otherwise since i think of the ignorance of reality as a strong point of dreaming
I wish I had dreams tbh.
try melatonin

I had a dream that I took a piss and I woke up in a pool of my own pee.

One time I had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl. The insinuation was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

JFL. Can't even escape inceldom in my dreams.

One time I had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl. The insinuation was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

JFL. Can't even escape inceldom in my dreams.
Something to that effect always happens during my sex dreams, I usually wake up frustrated and need to fap.

I just fucked a foid on my dream last night, in the dreamworld I'm the chad