Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JesterMaxxxingPill: Being the butt of the joke...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Look at the fucking retarded advice they're giving:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

At least they're honest here.

Now they're getting it.

Would they ask the same of a physically aesthetically sexually attractive Male to subjugate themselves to be the butt of someones jokes?

If no...

Then why are they asking the same thing of us?

Just become a joke to please normies in a desperate, pathetic attempt to fit in bruh!
Yeah, no

Turn it back on them.
Just become a joke to please normies in a desperate, pathetic attempt to fit in bruh!
Yeah, no

Why can't the same be said of Low SMV Males?

Last edited:
tbh I used to always be at the butt end of jokes

Picture speaks a 1000 words.

“I want to say something but I am not good at confrontation”

brutal high inhib trait. He’s a typical inkwel. He needs to gymmaxx and I guarantee those normie fucks will stop making him the butt of the joke. Also, it’s guaranteed this dude is incel. No girl wants to fuck a jester that’s the butt of all jokes and gets verbally bullied and is too pussy to fight back

There is no recovery from bullies blowing you a kiss. If you're actually gay you deserve it, but if you're not, then responding will signify that you're an incel and that's why you're not seen with women.

brutal high inhib trait. He’s a typical inkwel. He needs to gymmaxx and I guarantee those normie fucks will stop making him the butt of the joke. Also, it’s guaranteed this dude is incel. No girl wants to fuck a jester that’s the butt of all jokes and gets verbally bullied and is too pussy to fight back
JuSt fight BacK br0! Now you have a chip on your shoulder, Napoleon syndrome or are labelled a weirdo. Also, if you're unwitty you can't fight back. My mind would go blank when verbally abused, it's not easy to think of something on the spot to reverse the situation.

Last edited:

This is why people have hand guns & knives. In the wild Apes actually do utilise whatever is available to them to win in a conflict.

This is why people have hand guns & knives. In the wild Apes actually do utilise whatever is available to them to win in a conflict.
Yeah. That too.

Look at the fucking retarded advice they're giving:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels::feels::feels:

At least they're honest here.

View attachment 239021

Now they're getting it.

Would they ask the same of a physically aesthetically sexually attractive Male to subjugate themselves to be the butt of someones jokes?

If no...

Then why are they asking the same thing of us?

big yikes, stop thinking independently, that's misogyny

This is what incels who’re trying to join social circles expect

There is no recovery from bullies blowing you a kiss. If you're actually gay you deserve it, but if you're not, then responding will signify that you're an incel and that's why you're not seen with women.
JuSt fight BacK br0! Now you have a chip on your shoulder, Napoleon syndrome or are labelled a weirdo. Also, if you're unwitty you can't fight back. My mind would go blank when verbally abused, it's not easy to think of something on the spot to reverse the situation.
This is what incels who’re trying to join social circles expect

it has bigger consequences than you think
the law of attraction is real
world works in fractal
butterfly effect
if youre
butt of the joke
you actually become butt and your life is a joke

it has bigger consequences than you think
the law of attraction is real
world works in fractal
butterfly effect
if youre
butt of the joke
you actually become butt and your life is a joke
looks affect everything in life

I can't see how people don't notice that they are laughing at them instead of with them.
If you try to do something about it the normies will just say shit like "napoleon complex" but if you don't, then you'll be just a punching bag for normalfags

I can't see how people don't notice that they are laughing at them instead of with them.
If you try to do something about it the normies will just say shit like "napoleon complex" but if you don't, then you'll be just a punching bag for normalfags

That's what's so sickening & evil. How can anyone justify that behaviour?
When people talk about the "funny ugly guy" this is what they mean. Those dudes are always just human punching bags for the particular group of friends, and are expected to take it and also join in in beating themselves up in a metaphorical sense.

People will never allow you to be taken seriously if you're ugly, you aren't even really allowed to be funny of your own merit and if you try to be funny in the way attractive men are people will shut you the fuck down and push you back into self deprecation.

This is very very stressful in my own experience and also soul destroying having done that in years past, you laugh and joke in front of them and then go home to the depressing realisation that you'll never be anything more than a living joke, something for others to poke fun at and use to boost their own self esteem at your expense, and if you ever dare to fight against it they'll beat you right back into the box you came out of.

Truly heart breaking & soul destroying. This is just plain old bullying & persecution.

Last edited:
Used to jestermaxx and it's messed me up socially. I got used to using humor to socialize, but at a certain point people stopped caring or just found it annoying, and I ended up hated by everyone.

He should kill his “friends” (IN MORTAL KOMBAT 11)

That's what's so sickening & evil. How can anyone justify that behaviour?

Truly heart breaking & soul destroying. This is just plain old bullying & persecution.

It's "justified" because if you defend yourself it will be seen as a bad thing.

Last edited:
You know what is better than word and get your point straight across?
4R2sEwz.gif

Too bad it isn't allowed in this cuck society, if somebody verbally abuse you they get nothing.

Lol the first comment is surprizingly to the point. I remember in school one my classmate (more on the chadish side) once bitterly ridiculed about me being "an awesome man" for a girl (who was also lightly bullied btw), which of course warranted a burst of laughter from everyone in the class. When someone told him "you're too hard on him bro, dont be such an ass" he was like "well someone just had to do something about his shyness". Maybe he was frank about his behavior, but I highly doubt everyone is like that.

I was the butt of jokes among my incel "friends" for years and it severely fucked up my development. Just get out of those situations asap. You're better off alone than tolerating bullies.

That’s what they want for me, to be the laughing post. To play my role as a sexually/socially unsuccessful male at the bottom of the genetic and socio-economic hierarchy. To be the joke. To make others laugh at my own expense. That’s all I am to them.

I've made a thread about the only acceptable form of truecels existing is jestermaxxing, and it sees that im right
if you have to jestermaxx in order to be tolerated, then it's over. Chad and normoids rarely make jokes about themselves.

nothing more cucked than pleasing normies with jokes

I hate that these sadistic fuckers want you to humiliate and dehumanize yourself for their enjoyment. Nope, they can fuck right off

I hate that these sadistic fuckers want you to humiliate and dehumanize yourself for their enjoyment. Nope, they can fuck right off

Completely agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back