Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jestermaxxing manlet gets knocked out

i cant tell if this fag is being ironic or not

hit m with a solid 2 piece

guy def got some training

What a great personality

What a stupid piece of shit, but at the same time he didn't seem too aggressive when he nudged him out the way. If I was the short dude I would've not taken that to heart. Probably the alcohol.

Curries are disgusting subhumans

Hope the tall fag gets whats coming to him, no excuses for what he did. Just brushed the manlet aside like he was a piece of trash, when he couldve just asked him to move. Wonder if he'd do it to a much bigger and stronger guy.

Apparently hes an MMA fighter and got away with the assault, in court.

In April 2023, Broward County Circuit Judge Fabienne E. Fahnestock issued a ruling on the Fort Lauderdale case, declaring Joe Schilling's actions to be an act of self-defense according to Florida's stand-your-ground law,[97] only the necessary amount of force to "neutralize the threat." The Florida court further declared Schilling's immunity over allegations of negligence and battery, as well as entitlement to compensation pursuant to §776.032.

Last edited:
Short guy should've broke a bottle and stab that tallfag in the neck.

Short dude was being a retard. It's not like the tall guy even pushed him or some shit. Just gave him a slight nudge. Manlet deserved it

Guess which man women choose.

lol why was the manlet picking a fight he couldn't win

1,2 that's a knock out #brutal

Man fuck both of them, the little nudge wasn’t that serious why did the Manlet get so fucking mad, but also the other guys is a foot taller, way more muscular and a kickboxer, the manlet was not a threat at all, big dude was being a bitch

can't believe his dumbass thought he was being funny, fuck him and his foid

That's pretty much. What happens when you're a man lit and you go to bars? You become an easy target for everyone. Especially when you're intoxicated, you are drunk and you are too comfortable in a area with normies, which is fucking dangerous. I'm glad I quit going to bars. Nightclub strip clubs, concerts movies and any other social gathering. I fucking hate it. I fucking hate people. Because shit like this can easily happen to me. And I avoid it like the plague.