Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Jestermaxxing)How can I develop a sense of humor?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
This forum has given me the balls needed to start going out and approaching girls. If I fail, I'll know I can post here again with other incels. I'm about a 4/10 and 5'6'', KHHV so I'll need to be jestermaxxxxxxed.
But if I'm ever funny and relaxed, its never around women. Its usually around blacks for some reason.
How do I make women laugh?

watch le joker 2019

This forum has given me the balls needed to start going out and approaching girls. If I fail, I'll know I can post here again with other incels. I'm about a 4/10 and 5'6'', KHHV so I'll need to be jestermaxxxxxxed.
But if I'm ever funny and relaxed, its never around women. Its usually around blacks for some reason.
How do I make women laugh?
You need to be low inhib and jestermaxx around everyone and that includes foids. As an incel, jestermaxxing means throwing away all of your pride and dignity out the fucking window. You don't give a shit how stupid or overconfident you look. You have to put on a sort of persona until it becomes who you are, fake it until you make it. Learn from this guy, he is the low inhib God.

View: https://youtu.be/1mWZSkyxSNg

View: https://youtu.be/2QRakHPB-0k

Unfortunately this won't work for manlets as he is 6'3.

Just make fun of your appearance bro to get accepted by society

Forcing jokes would be bad so just try see what would be funny I guess

You can't force that. Also don't waste your time

I’m naturally funny and since most women desire a guy with a sense of humor then I should be swimming in pussy huh?

You should develop a sense of looks. The best possible result of jestermaxxing as an incel is ending up something like Danny Devito (who lifemogs me, don't get me wrong).