Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL jestermaxxed 124IQcel here, AMA

ars

ars

nearcel, high maintenancecel, badluckcel, ethnicel
Pepperoni or cheese?

go to sea and psychopathmaxx, no one should post here if over 115 iq

I never even bothered to do an IQ Test, does this make me intelligent or dumb

go to sea and psychopathmaxx, no one should post here if over 115 iq
not jbw though
I never even bothered to do an IQ Test, does this make me intelligent or dumb
none
it can be a total coincidence if you get tested or not, depending on your parents, teachers, if you're conspicuous or suspect any mental issue/neurodiversity etc. all people I know off that got officially tested did so for reasons other than they themselves wanting to check their IQ

Last edited:
Would you rather kill curries or niggers?

shut up it's a valid opinion your message has no substance
They should both be killed because they're parasites and contribute nothing to society.

I have only made two attempts to meet holes.

Once in 2017, and once in 2018.

Heads or tails

Did you go to Uni and if so how was that

Did you go to Uni and if so how was that
no, I've tried to be self-employed and failed at that due to a lack of resources, the nature of my specific work being very demanding, circumstancial issues such as complete lack of family/peer support and (as a result of all the thereby caused stress) mental issues

Does it happen often that people you talk to don’t understand what you’re trying to say?

Does it happen often that people you talk to don’t understand what you’re trying to say?
generally no
I think I have the communication problem most guys have on this forum, i.e. others with less knowledge on my specific issues than me trying to propose solutions via unprompted platitudes and then selectively forgetting everything I tell them in regards to how their solution doesn't work for me and then repeat their mistake after a while
As a consequence, I've been searching for new friends for a while

generally no
I think I have the communication problem most guys have on this forum, i.e. others with less knowledge on my specific issues than me trying to propose solutions via unprompted platitudes and then selectively forgetting everything I tell them in regards to how their solution doesn't work for me and then repeat their mistake after a while
As a consequence, I've been searching for new friends for a while
When I was in school, I was told a few times that teachers and other students don’t understand what I say, intellectually. I wasn’t even aware of that.

What is your favourite dessert?

Did you take your IQ test on Mensa or it was IRL? :feelsseriously: