Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeremy Meeks with black foid now

nobody cares about this double digit iq cunt

Jeremy Meeks is the godfather of the blackpill.
how? he hasnt done shit. hes just another statistic and btw
  1. 1.
    a man who presents a child at baptism and promises to take responsibility for their religious education.
    "he is godfather to her son"

2. 2.
    a man who is influential or pioneering in a movement or organization.
    "the godfather of alternative comedy"

Genetics trumps all again.

Meekspill is the final form of blackpill.

The meeks shall inherit the earth

What the fuck is he doing he could get a way better bitch he better be getting bands off that thot lol

What the fuck is he doing he could get a way better bitch he better be getting bands off that thot lol
probably. nigga bitch was never gl tbh, he just likes rich females

probably. nigga bitch was never gl tbh, he just likes rich females

yea seeming like it he’s smart tbh he was a broke gang member just get money off of rich millionaire females theory

yea seeming like it he’s smart tbh he was a broke gang member just get money off of rich millionaire females theory
keep some of the female money and invest it, get a real bitch theory

ah well, at least the foid has tits

I have been reading about him. It seems like he's still with Chloe , He lives in Europe with her if i'm not wrong , But they took some sort of break cause she was seen with some polo player. Anyway i don't think Meeks care about what she does as long as she drops money on him and keeps the connections

I have been reading about him. It seems like he's still with Chloe , He lives in Europe with her if i'm not wrong , But they took some sort of break cause she was seen with some polo player. Anyway i don't think Meeks care about what she does as long as she drops money on him and keeps the connections
can anyone confirm this?

can anyone confirm this?

She stopped following him on IG , But got back to following him again. He mentioned he lives in Europe in an interview , He was at an AS Monaco match and that's where Chloe lives

Jeez what a cuck, opens doors for her

She hot tho

He mogs her into oblivion, what a cuck

Meekspill strikes again.

Genetics trumps all again.

your avi is suifuel tbh :cryfeels:
He mogs her into oblivion, what a cuck

but she's wealthier than him by millions probably.

This guy probably slays dozens of tinder bitche on the side but to ihnerit those millions from divorce, he needs to wife up one of those rich hoes.
He's actually a very smart Chad tbh.

Just be chad, bro
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

its all about your personality bruh

She didn't take the anglepill.
Screen Shot 2014 07 12 at 110553 PM

Whoever he is publically with is meaningless. All these famous chads are banging tons of women behind closed doors. Some of these foids know that they’re being cheated on and stay in the relationship simply to use the guy as a ladder for their own fame and career. Or because the foid still landed a jackpot in their own eyes