Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jeremy Meeks teaching you how to win at life (timestamp included)

FalseZero

FalseZero

what is beautiful is good.
JFL @ "take that first step"
  1. be good looking
  2. beat a 16y to near death
  3. reap the benefits

His channel's comments are all incels

What a fucking idiot

lmao...

he life mogs me

2A83CD6C 8388 4554 8408 6D5463D9FCCA

Meeks only

He's blessed !

This is the best part :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

“you can do anything you want” - chad

MM = Meeks Mogged :feelstrash:

Great personality. Can anyone shoot him already in gta 5

I wish I was as high T as that shopkeep. Meeks looksmogs him but at least he can hold his own in the masculinity department. In that way they are pretty evenly matched, therefore he doesn't end up getting completely cucked in his interaction with Meeks.

How can someone be so deluded to the point where he believes that he worked hard for everything he has, when gis genes obviously did all the work for him

That's rich coming from someone who did fucking nothing to earn his fortune.

I wish he would preach how life is unfair and that the only reason behind his success is his genes..

I would have thought Chads were more likely to be blackpilled than normies tbh, can’t imagine they believe in the same bluepilled garbage when women drop blackpills during pillow talk with them and they literally get money solely based on their good looks

I wish he would preach how life is unfair and that the only reason behind his success is his genes..

I would have thought Chads were more likely to be blackpilled than normies tbh, can’t imagine they believe in the same bluepilled garbage when women drop blackpills during pillow talk with them and they literally get money solely based on their good looks
they're bluepilled af, in highschool I once asked a chad friend how to get girls like him and his answer was "Confidence man, you need to talk to them and make them laugh, do some filthy jokes and don't make them know that you like them; bitches love that. Look at Chadlite, he's ugly and he still has a hot gf", the fun part is that the chadlite was like 5 inches taller than me, with a better frame, more muscular and way more dysmorphic :feelskek:

I swear I laugh every time I see his dumb face.

they're bluepilled af, in highschool I once asked a chad friend how to get girls like him and his answer was "Confidence man, you need to talk to them and make them laugh, do some filthy jokes and don't make them know that you like them; bitches love that. Look at Chadlite, he's ugly and he still has a hot gf", the fun part is that the chadlite was like 5 inches taller than me, with a better frame, more muscular and way more dysmorphic :feelskek:
Damn, brutal fun part lol. If I was the Chad I would have said «just be tall and have a good looking face bro, bitches love that shit»

thank you Jeremy, very cool
:lul:

he's low IQ as fuck. he's a literal thug. not self aware

Damn, brutal fun part lol. If I was the Chad I would have said «just be tall and have a good looking face bro, bitches love that shit»
I also asked the same to the chadlite, and he told me basically the same. Normies are dumb af, they see good looking guys getting girls and how everyone likes to thing that is not for the looks they try to find an explanation on how they act; which still is stupd since they're confident due to years and years of compliments and success thanks to their attractiveness

That's rich coming from someone who did fucking nothing to earn his fortune.
what are you talking about? cant you see his great personality? i bet he showers more than you and thats why your angry at him

"work hard" is the biggest lie our society tells.

Thanks for the advice Jeremy, I’ll work hard to become as successful as you. :feelstastyman:

Ofc most genetically gifted people are bluepilled. Everyone wants to believe they have done something to deserve all their admiration. If they were blackpilled my life wouldn’t be any better, but at least I wouldn’t have to hear platitudes every day

Great personality. Can anyone shoot him already in gta 5

You think no one's ever tried to kill Meeks before? Huh, you must be new here. Let me set one thing straight, "shooting" Meeks is as laughable as spitting in the ocean to lubricate it before a whale fucks you in the ass: His jaw deflects bullets, probably straight back at your subhuman cranium, and that's assuming He doesn't spot you or the bullet flying mid-air with His hunter eyes, which grant Him superhuman vision and reflexes. Let's just entertain the idea that dangerous criminal Meeks allows you within 100m of His presence, you think you could harm Him with pieces of metal flying at supersonic speeds? I laugh out loud at you, canine. These "lethal" bullets are no less immune to His Mog than any other object, and, upon making contact with His skin, will simply tremble in His presence; they thought that no one could mog a .454 Casull round, but they didn't even consider that Meeks is a projectile in Himself: every step he takes mogs the air around Him, displacing it, His every step further establishing His territory. The government has been trying for years to contain the mass suicides that occur in His presence, some selfishly trying to capture His power for their own gain. And you think He needs security.

Just be born with good looks theory