Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Jeremy Meeks reaction interviews

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
haha the asian whore saying that she likes blue eyes

As scripture says, and the Meeks shall inherit the Earth.

His bones have a good personality

He looks White. If I didn't see other pictures of him and his father, he could pass for White.
It's the lighting in the photograph. In other pictures, he looks Black / Mulatto.
So much for White privelige.
Why do people want him in their videos so bad, and paying him $150,000+? Where do they get that kind of money? I bet it's young girls paying it. A man or older woman sure ain't going to pay $150,000+ for that.
Why can't these people hire someone for The Ford Modeling Agency?
I'm sure their models are way better looking.
I saw his videos, and they had like 20,000,000 views. That was months ago. I'm sure it's way more than that too.
You know how many actors and actresses would do those videos for free?
Why can't they go to colleges (or even high schools) and use a budding actor?

Last edited:
He looks White. If I didn't see other pictures of him and his father, he could pass for White.
It's the lighting in the photograph. In other pictures, he looks Black / Mulatto.
So much for White privelige.
Why do people want him in their videos so bad, and paying him $150,000+? Where do they get that kind of money? I bet it's young girls paying it. A man or older woman sure ain't going to pay $150,000+ for that.
Why can't these people hire someone for The Ford Modeling Agency?
I'm sure their models are way better looking.
I saw his videos, and they had like 20,000,000 views. That was months ago. I'm sure it's way more than that too.
You know how many actors and actresses would do those videos for free?
Why can't they go to colleges (or even high schools) and use a budding actor?
he looks like a mulatto half breed

Reaction to every attractive picture; “he doesn’t look like a criminal! at all”

Reaction to every unattractive picture; “he looks like a rapist / child molester!”

"His bone structure has an amazing personality!!!!" :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Tbh his eyes look like a hazel colouring to me

Imagine how the kid he beat close to death feels. Society rewards the worst behaviors and expect us to keep without complaining like good cucks.

what kind of personality would i need to compete with meek's bones?

Reaction to every unattractive picture; “he looks like a rapist / child molester!”
''the scary thing about Ted Bundy was that he didnt look like a serial killer''

remember, a meekspill a day keeps the bluepill away

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING JFL AT PERSONALITY SWAG CONFIDENCE HAIRCUTS AND SHOWERS
Imagine how the kid he beat close to death feels. Society rewards the worst behaviors and expect us to keep without complaining like good cucks.
Either rope or cope.

Light eyes halo is legit af. If Meeks had turd eyes he would have been just be another DOM criminal that would AT MOST get some foids wet after seeing his mugshot on TV.