Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeremy Meeks may actually be unhappy

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Who's to say that he isn't ready to rope? He might be miserable.

based and redpilled

Good riddance

Kek, what a cope. He's a low IQ criminal, he doesn't give a fuck, he has money and a bunch of beautiful women sucking his dick. This cope that the rich handsome guy is actually unhappy has to end.

Why is it godly easy to troll Autists? The most unfair punishment in the world. As if being outcasts isn't enough.

Kek, what a cope. He's a low IQ criminal, he doesn't give a fuck, he has money and a bunch of beautiful women sucking his dick. This cope that the rich handsome guy is actually unhappy has to end.
Maybe he's unhappy about being low IQ. He might really want to be able to graph algebraic equations.

Maybe he's unhappy about being low IQ. He might really want to be able to graph algebraic equations.
Yeah, maybe he wants a bigger IQ so he can count all the money that enters in his bank account daily.

Yeah, maybe he wants a bigger IQ so he can count all the money that enters in his bank account daily.

JFL this man could live in a 3rd world mud hut and still have a superior life experience compared to the entire forum.

Usually id say hedonic treadmill, but i haven't seen Meeks be affected by that yet

i wish i was Jeremy Meeks

he is unhappy because he isn't incel

who is that sry? :feelstrash:

He's not entitled to happiness

Would not be suprised.The human brain is not supposed to take so much happyness at once.

stfu agent midwest

Only incels are happy.

Not now, but in the future he might. Everyone can have bad luck.

Unhappy for Chad = not getting ronaldo in fifa loot crates