Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jeremy Meeks is kind of a Saint to us

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
While I know that he wouldn't give a fuck about us and shits on us in RL, he is still unbelievably valuable for us.. Why? Cause he is probably the biggest walking Blackpill there is
Cucktears can't debunk the meeks pill and they always ignore incel threads about him cause they know they have no chance, he portrays everything incels have been saying for years - that foids even love criminals when they are goodlooking enough

He may be a good example to use as an argument against the just world fallacy, but there’s no way in hell that he’d ever be viewed by us as a “hero” - he beat a teenager half to death, he’s a convicted gang member, and he married and impregnated the daughter of a billionaire. Fuck him.

He may be a good example to use as an argument against the just world fallacy, but there’s no way in hell that he’d ever be viewed by us as a “hero” - he beat a teenager half to death, he’s a convicted gang member, and he married and impregnated the daughter of a billionaire. Fuck him.
Yea he gets all the benefits of a chad life but I still see him as a St. Because like I said he is the best proof for the blackpill there is

WTF he is a chad and chads roasties and stacies are our enemies.

Being a proof of the blackpill doesn't make him a saint.

Dogpill is undeniable then why we don't call dogpill saint?

praise be to St. Jeremy Meeks

WTF he is a chad and chads roasties and stacies are our enemies.
Being a proof of the blackpill doesn't make him a saint.

Dogpill is undeniable then why we don't call dogpill saint?
Thats why I said he is >kind< of a saint of course chads and stacys are our enemies but meeks helps us getting our points along to normies and cucks

It’s not really his intention to be a walking blackpill though.

Still, I’m glad he exists. Cucks can’t refute foids obsession with him.

a 'blackpill figure" is a better way to name him

Not a saint, but he’s a walking blackpill for sure.

Blackpilled AF

JM is definitely the saint.

quantum iq tbh , well welp

He is an enemy of the people.

Meeks isn't a saint, he is a satan.

The only good thing he does is unwittingly prove us correct.

walking talking blackpill that guy.. its over

It’s not really his intention to be a walking blackpill though.

Still, I’m glad he exists. Cucks can’t refute foids obsession with him.
Ced53ba 1
Don't forget this one this is the biggest

Hes a powerful blackpill example nothing more. IT cant handle the meekspill, the cognitive dissonance is too much, anything that that does that is valuable but I wouldnt call him a saint.