Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jeremy Meeks: I accidentally became a meme

legit ugly in that picture, what happened to him?

Buzzfeed soys and soyfoids supporting him and giving him attention, it must be his personality.

Some garbage man become a sensation in Serbia because he is good looking. Women are drooling over a broke ass Chad in golddigging country.

I hate this faggot with all my heart. Low iq nigger with no talent, who became famous due to pretty face alone. Meeks is what i call a pure manifestation of Clown-worldery.

View attachment 572848legit ugly in that picture, what happened to him?
I agree, his mugshot mogs him hard. I think it's just that in the mugshot, the camera was further away from his face, making it seem wider.

Also, his faggot smile and raised eyebrows automatically make him look uglier.

Last edited:
Mogshot pilled :feelsrope:

I hate this faggot with all my heart. Low iq nigger with no talent, who became famous due to pretty face alone. Meeks is what i call a pure manifestation of Clown-worldery.
It's even worse when you realize that he can't (or most-likely wont) be able to leverage his looks into wealth.

Yes, lots of women want to fuck him. Yes, women will fuck a broke man who undoubtedly has STDs. They will fuck him behind a dumpster. No problem.

But then they'll leave him there. He'll still be broke and hungry.

Even an average foid gets taken care of by the man who fucks her. That's truly life on easy mode. This guy, despite being a chad, is too stupid (probably) to make much money from it.

His only good pic is his mugshot. He got extremely lucky.
Ngl that's pretty true. I noticed that aswell. He looks old and ugly in other photos and videos. In his mugshot it looked as if he had a thicker neck.

Women when talking about Jeremy Meeks: OMG he's so sexy I want his babies
Women when talking about female fashion models: that's objectification, women aren't objects

24 000 women ready to sleep with him while i'm rotting away.Kinda makes me to rage.Probably even banged Bar Rafaeli.

Stockton Police Department spokesman Joe Silva acknowledged that the mugshot had received more attention than any other mugshot since they launched the Facebook page in 2012.[15] As of April 2021, the post has received 95,000 "likes", 24,000 comments, and 11,000 shares.