Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jennifer Lawrence caught in the act of double standards

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
RMbw2eSjc1Q_Rk852O2-5Bz8lKUPWdQiYQjq8pnuiLE.jpg

I remember her nicely bleached butthole from the fappening.

B-b-but shes fucked thousands of men

Femoids have the power to do that, they can destroy the world and get a medal for that.

I really hate this basic fucking bitch. The only reason she got hunger games is because she is average and skinnyfat with potato jaw so that all the fat teenage sluts could relate emotionally with her character. So now she thinks of herself as some national treasure. Skinnyfat whore we all saw her disgusting nudes with sperm blasted on her stupid whore face. She literally had photos of her with SPERM ON HER FACE made public and that did not hurt her career ONE BIT?! She should've been completely blacklisted due to being a degenerate cum toilet, if it wasnt for clown world

literally who

This is basically all women ever. When they pull shit like this its basically just them going "wahhh wahhh I don't like getting criticized! BAN IT BAN IT!". They don't give a shit about the "cause" they are preaching about they just don't want anyone to say anything negative about them.