Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jenna Ortega's audition with now deceased actor: he supposedly said "sHe's uNcOmFoRtAbLe, wE cAn'T dO tHis"

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

She said recently in an interview where she recalls an audition where they had to kiss, but she was uncomfortable, he noticed her discomfort, and stopped. BULL-FUCKING-SHIT. She didn't want to kiss him because she thought he was ugly. He was also 5'7". There. Plain and simple. This happened in an audition when he was about 20, and she was 17, but "they felt weird because he was a bit older" JFL, and he said "we can't do this". If he meant it, he's a blue pill cuck. If he didn't really mean what he said, he probably got pissed off, internally said "fuck this bitch", but then made up that virtue signaling excuse

This is him shortly before death, when he was 20, and by my estimates roughtly around the time of the audition, so I'm assuming that's what he looked like:

TBH, he's not ugly, and for sure mogs me, but he's ugly for Hollywood

Had this audition been with Jacob Elordi (the gigachad from Euphoria, google him if you don't know), I'm pretty fucking damn sure she would've felt zero "discomfort"

Bro if that man is ugly then i am not even human

Jenna ortega = gets payed to have a kiss when shes 15 years old

Me = gets paid 10$ a day to lift furniture for 12 hours when i was 15 years old

Jenna ortega = gets payed to have a kiss when shes 15 years old

Me = gets paid 10$ a day to lift furniture for 12 hours when i was 15 years old
In other words. I ROPE TODAY