Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jen Gunter enthusiastic in her denial of dog semen being found in 0.5% of pap smears when asked by David Futrelle

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Lab

reaction from http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...-dont-regularly-find-dog-semen-in-pap-smears/

I asked a gynecologist — the famous vagina expert Dr. Jen Gunter — what she thought. She had the same reaction I did, only more so.

“That is 100% bullshit,” she told me via Twitter DM. “That is not true. The end.”

She could be right, rather than 1 in 200 or 1 in 300 it could be 1 in 250, 1 in 100, 1 in 10, etc.

I wonder why she got so defensive:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Yes.. very defensive..

Another day, another dogpill.

She also characterized the story as “some kind of made up bullshit that requires no response,” “100% fantasy,” and something that “sounds like [an] Incel fetish.” It’s rare to find human semen in pap smears, she notes. Dog semen, no way.

:feelsseriously:

LALALALALALALALA THE DOGPILL ISN'T REAL LALALALALA:feels::feels::feels:

Yes.. very defensive..
JenGunter

2019-jen-gunter-thekit.ca-feature-491x592.jpg

Jen Gunter said:
produce a men’s scrotal wash called Puppy Paws. I’ll wait

Jen Gunter said:
My dog Hazel was poisoned with marijuana yesterday.

>That is not true. The end
>The end
That's when you can tell when a foid is lying, she tries to shut down the conversation by outright denying it and telling you to stop.

View attachment 237671

reaction from http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...-dont-regularly-find-dog-semen-in-pap-smears/

She could be right, rather than 1 in 200 or 1 in 300 it could be 1 in 250, 1 in 100, 1 in 10, etc.

If you Combine evidence like this with the anecdotes of multiple chads + the study that demonstrated that women in General experience arousal from Looking at picures of animals copulating...

I'd say that at least a third of women have had sexual intercourse with a dog or another animal.

@chudur-budur , your wise words on this?

Even if she got defensive, that copypasta is crap though, its obviously fake

1. You can literally google dog sperm, its virtually indistinguishable from human sperm, and what I've read online says its around 3% longer on average (only 3%), so unless you were looking and testing for non-human sperm, you'd never be able to tell

2. He said men's sperm look and act differently, that's the most retarded part of that copypasta and make its fakeness obvious, what the hell would you even look at to tell, its sperm, there aren't much of any defining characteristics to distinguish sperm from, they all have the same shape, same colour, and make the same movements

Now one guys sperm can be healthier than another, so you could probably distinguish then, but there are so many variables, the sperm that looks defective could have just been damaged and all from the same guy

@chudur-budur , your wise words on this?

Um, I don't know that guy David Futrelle is behind my ass. He hates me to my guts for my dogpill posts.

But anyway, David Fatroll was became "Pedocrite of the Year in 2013 and 2014", he used to be pedo activist. But for some reason he's been shitting on incels since 2017.

There was another article where he was featured as the pedocrite of the year, but most probably he made it removed. So I can't find it anymore.

As for the pap smear thing, I will make a write-up. Debunking his and Dr Jen Gunter's statement.

Um, I don't know that guy David Futrelle is behind my ass. He hates me to my guts for my dogpill posts.

But anyway, David Fatroll was became "Pedocrite of the Year in 2013 and 2014", he used to be pedo activist. But for some reason he's been shitting on incels since 2017.

There was another article where he was featured as the pedocrite of the year, but most probably he made it removed. So I can't find it anymore.

As for the pap smear thing, I will make a write-up. Debunking his and Dr Jen Gunter's statement.
The dogpill destroyed him:feelskek:. Also why are pedophiles so aggressive against incels? I will look forward to your debunking of Gunter’s claims.:feelsokman:

Also this.

So she shoves weed in her snatch and her dog gets sick from weed poisoning, hmm, strange coincidence, isn't it?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
unless you were looking and testing for non-human sperm, you'd never be able to tell
I know if I was a lab tech I would probably be bored and get a kick out of checking for that kind of thing as a hobby. It's probably something they joke about all the time.

You wouldn't if there was a female lab tech but odds are she will probably point it out herself to be funny to her coworkers.

He said men's sperm look and act differently, that's the most retarded part of that copypasta and make its fakeness obvious, what the hell would you even look at to tell, its sperm, there aren't much of any defining characteristics to distinguish sperm from, they all have the same shape, same colour, and make the same movements
I expect dog sperm can't bond to human ova so maybe that's how they check?

she shoves weed in her snatch
Technically her only comment on the practice is to condemn it, I have no evidence she's tried this herself.

However the fact she also protests so hard against marijuana-in-vagoo does make me wonder if she did experiment with it as part of her research into writing that article.

Keep in mind this absolutely is no guarantee that she was continuing the practice by the time her dog got sick. She could've easily just been smoking/eating it normally and left some lying around.

No need to speculate so pruriently, folks.

I know if I was a lab tech I would probably be bored and get a kick out of checking for that kind of thing as a hobby

Yes because you're incel, were the minority, how many incel lab techs do you think exist, this copypasta was obviously fake

I expect dog sperm can't bond to human ova so maybe that's how they check?

That literally had nothing to do with what you quoted lol, it was about him saying he can see the differences between human sperm and that all sperm from different men "act differently", it doesn't even make sense

Think about this some more.

I think its you that needs to think about this some more

There aren't that many incels on the planet relative to the population, so there weren't be many lab techs that are incel to begin with, and you are also asserting (if you didn't know) that one is more likely to be a lab tech if they are unattractive, where is your basis for that?

dogpill strikes again

Even if she got defensive, that copypasta is crap though, its obviously fake

1. You can literally google dog sperm, its virtually indistinguishable from human sperm, and what I've read online says its around 3% longer on average (only 3%), so unless you were looking and testing for non-human sperm, you'd never be able to tell

2. He said men's sperm look and act differently, that's the most retarded part of that copypasta and make its fakeness obvious, what the hell would you even look at to tell, its sperm, there aren't much of any defining characteristics to distinguish sperm from, they all have the same shape, same colour, and make the same movements

Now one guys sperm can be healthier than another, so you could probably distinguish then, but there are so many variables, the sperm that looks defective could have just been damaged and all from the same guy
Good fact check, it seems fake

damn, 4 days after I posted this thread (Apr 15>19) Futrelle decided to stalk me

posted about my Apr 17 thread https://incels.is/threads/if-we-wer...e-even-any-breeds-that-are-attractive.196063/

then July 4 he returned again https://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2020...volving-sperm-will-repulse-and-fascinate-you/

FLATTERED

I bet 5000 NEETbuxx the guy who outed the whore got fired for being SeXiSt

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: HAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA

damn, 4 days after I posted this thread (Apr 15>19) Futrelle decided to stalk me
FLATTERED
Holy shit. I can't believe the fat fuck is still at it. I remember his stupid manboobs website back in like 2014. I hope he's at least getting decent ad revenue or something? What a pathetic existence.

I have fond memories of trolling his comments section. This was before SJWs started banning dissenting opinions. Bitchy feminists and fake Chads on hand to respond to trolling whenever you felt like it.

vaguely remember 1st hearing of him when I read AFVM/Roosh/GG/HBR stuff

I remember his stupid manboobs website back in like 2014.
did this precede WHTM? I just remember the Honey Badgers clashing with him a couple times

btw nice Ahsoka, this must be the older version from Rebels sequel for her to be this busty?
You can literally google dog sperm, its virtually indistinguishable from human sperm
so it CAN be distinguished

what I've read online says its around 3% longer on average (only 3%), so unless you were looking and testing for non-human sperm, you'd never be able to tell
If you were a gynecologist you know you'd test for random shit like this just to pass the time

He said men's sperm look and act differently, that's the most retarded part of that copypasta and make its fakeness obvious, what the hell would you even look at to tell, its sperm, there aren't much of any defining characteristics to distinguish sperm from, they all have the same shape, same colour, and make the same movements
you just said dog sperm was longer, guess you look for that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back