Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Jehova witnesses woke me up today. WHAT SHOULD I TELL THEM

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I was sleeping and some jehova witnesses call my house and start talking to me about some random shit, I dont even remember what they said I went to sleep straight after but I told them to fuck off because I am tired and to come back next week.

Shit. Now they will come back next week to talk to me about fucking jesus and shit. What should I tell them?

are u hispanic?

Tell the foid that you'll only convert if you can find a gf there.
Theyll do everything to get you in their cult

Just take stuff they giving for free

Last time Jehovah Witnesses bothered me I told them to get lost and closed the door.

Tell them you'll die a virgin so jesus already loves you and they can fuck off

Ask them not to visit you again and they won’t. They are a cult, but well meaning and most are good people.

go to sleep
bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex

bobs and vegana please babe open cloth i love you come live to mumbai i kiss in ur ass and reproductive parts and bobs i drunk ur bobs milk i love you sex

ya
I DRUNKK YOUR BOBS MILK XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why would you want the stuff they give anyway? Nothing of value
When for free, is no need to be of high value. Also is fun to read stupid things