Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Jehova jews came to my house yesterday and said some bs I got angry at them

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Religon people tell me that god exists because everything needs a beginning so I ask them, ok what begined god? And they say god didn't begin he was always here. So wtf is this fucking scam u just said everything needs beginning now u scamming me. So I was like, ok so why does god dont need to begin? And they start talking some random bullshit like oooh eerything came from god the whole world or some meme like that.

Wtf is this logic I can never understand. If you believe god doesn't need a beginning then why do you need god for? You believe that it's possible that something doesn't have a beginning so just remove god from your logic lol why you complicating shit, what am I not understanding? I tried telling them this but they wouldn't listen they would just say oh but its god like its fucking obvious wtf you cant make rules like that use them as arguments and then say OH YE IT DONT APPLY TO GOD SRY.

So i got angry and I said to them that I need to go do washing up (JFL I dont have a sink in my house) and that we can meet some other day they gave me some shitty leaflets and said if we can meet again for prayer or some shit OMFG cant they just fuck off ded srs

jehovas are low inhib tbh knocking on random people's doors everyday spewing some religious copes. I would just ask them for money

I don't open the door for them at all

oh bro you are totally going to hell now

bye

They always give me money when i ask. They r nice ;; nod nod

I was raised by Jehovah's Witnesses and i hate them

This happened when I was 14 they came to my door so I told them to fuck off and they started going on about how I was evil they some weird cuntsi am lucky now because no one ever bothers me cause of my family reputation.

Should of shot them off your property if you're living in the U.S. They're especially annoying during Christmas, it's not that I hate religious people, I just hate them being on my doorstep wasting my time listening to bullshit.

I wish religious people did as crusade against degeneracy or some shit

You just take Jewhowa, if you no take Jehowa - no cookie for you, it's so simple. And all those questions are work of devil