Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jeffrey Epstein victim who testified against Ghislaine Maxwell died of drug overdose

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Also

Jeffrey Epstein associate Jean Luc Brunel found dead by suicide in prison​

Of course shes dead

Epstein didn't killed himself

the assasin must have received millions. of cource the assasin now must look out for himself or he would be next to rope.

She got Espteined.

the assasin must have received millions. of cource the assasin now must look out for himself or he would be next to rope.
No, that's not that works. The assassins aren't doomed agents. They're mercenaries who get rehired. Nobody would do the job, if it was that kind of job.

based

these foids whored themselves out so much from a young age, showing their corrupt nature

it's good when they die

No, that's not that works. The assassins aren't doomed agents. They're mercenaries who get rehired. Nobody would do the job, if it was that kind of job.
I am certain they have safe houses in panama jfl.

Wut? Why you defenfing kike pedos
It's obvious it was some Israeli spy/blackmail ring hence all the famous people I won't defend kikes but I'm not defending the foids either they know what they where doing and objectively everyone including the supposed "victims" are evil.

but I'm not defending the foids either they know what they where doing and objectively everyone including the supposed "victims" are evil.
based.

It's obvious it was some Israeli spy/blackmail ring hence all the famous people I won't defend kikes but I'm not defending the foids either they know what they where doing and objectively everyone including the supposed "victims" are evil.
Yea its a double edged sword i hate them both tbh some foids were trafficed and kidnapped