Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jeff Seid doesn't use steroids. He's been ripped since he was 13 years old.

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
After arguing about steroids in another thread, I found this fascinating site which analyzes who uses steroids or not:
https://fitnessonsteroids.com/

For example, you can see the breakdown for why he believes Michael B Jordan was roiding to play Killmonger in Black Panther here:
https://fitnessonsteroids.com/michael-b-jordan-steroids/

This is the one that blew my mind though - Jeff Seid:
https://fitnessonsteroids.com/is-jeff-seid-taking-steroids-or-is-he-natural/

His final verdict is Jeff doesn't take steroids. I thought he was bullshitting til I saw this pic:

jeff-seid-transformation.jpg

At 13 years old Jeff Seid had more muscle mass and definition than many gymrats do after years of training.

Clearly it does prove he's not on steroids and he's just had perfect muscle and body fat genetics his whole life. Since it's unlikely he was put on steroids even from 12 years old when he was also ripped. By 15-17 he looked like a professional body builder.

As someone who has wasted hundreds to thousands of hours of his life lifting weights and eating carefully, this is total suifuel to me. It's insane what genetics gives some of and not others. Fucking hell man.

No doubt he has top tier genetics, but he is on steroids. Dont delude yourself into this instagram "natural" lifestyle, it can take a toll on your mental state.. looks like it already has.

No doubt he has top tier genetics, but he is on steroids. Dont delude yourself into this instagram "natural" lifestyle, it can take a toll on your mental state.. looks like it already has.

Doesn't fit dude. When would he have started the steroids? He already beat my ideal goal physique by 14-15 years old.

It's possible he's on steroids NOW to get even buffer, since you can see he clearly plateaued at 17. But is it likely he was 12-14 years old injecting steroids? No.

This is just insane insane insane genetics.

Doesn't fit dude. When would he have started the steroids? He already beats my ideal goal physique by 15 years old.

It's possible he's on steroids NOW to get even buffer, since you can see he clearly plateaued at 17. But is it likely he was 12-14 years old injecting steroids? No.

Yes dude. In his younger days he was natural most likely.

But without a doubt with the shitty diet and training advice he gives out. The leaness and hardness of his muscles while being low bodyfat. Stay under 10% year round. And other things I can name... just shows he isnt natural NOW.

Reading things like these is why’s I quit gymceling. It just makes you overall question what’s the point anymore.

Yes dude. In his younger days he was natural most likely.

But without a doubt with the shitty diet and training advice he gives out. The leaness and hardness of his muscles while being low bodyfat. Stay under 10% year round. And other things I can name... just shows he isnt natural NOW.

Yeah but that's the point. When he was 14-15 he wasn't likely on steroids. He was just a regular kid I'm sure who lifted weights a few times a week and ate healthy. And yet he was already insanely buff. He has been under 10% body fat continuously since he was at least 12 years old - maybe he was even before then. If he could do it then without drugs, then he could still be doing it without drugs.

Frankly I don't care if he's natural now. This shows he was almost certainly natural up to age 17, and his physique at age 17 blows away what 99% of guys could ever hope to achieve in the gym with or without drugs.

He's definitely genetically blessed asfuck, but he does take roids
QjtMyN0

But honestly, does it even matter? I mean everyone here could take Steroids, but they would still look like shit because lack of bonestructure and shitty inceltier muscle insertions

Most guys here would also instantly become bald after just one cycle

Jeff has Incredible good muscle insertions along with a top Tier Frame and shoulder to waist ratio

he also has great facial genetics

"He has been under 10% body fat continuously since he was at least 12 years old - maybe he was even before then."

I agree with all your points aside from this one. This is the one everyone gets always wrong.

Anything under 10% is stage ready conditioned to the bone having visible vains on abs, hamstrings, lats and numerous places which are just no achievable unless you get into a super depleted state and you just look small as fuck and flat.

Last edited:
He's definitely genetically blessed asfuck, but he does take roidsView attachment 91099

But honestly, does it even matter? I mean everyone here could take Steroids, but they would still look like shit because lack of bonestructure and shitty inceltier muscle insertions

Most guys here would also instantly become bald after just one cycle

Jeff has Incredible good muscle insertions along with a top Tier Frame and shoulder to waist ratio

he also has great facial genetics

Look at his pictures and tell me when you think he started using steroids. He wouldn't have gotten to 6' if he started before his puberty finished since I think they would fuck up his growth and hormones completely. And you can see his continuous body growth has been steady with no immediate jumps that stand out. Even from 12 to 13 he gained 25 lb in one year. That's insane muscle building genetics for a kid just going through puberty.

If he's on steroids it's got to be from after 16/17 or so and he already achieved a perfect physique by that point with no unusual jumps in his development along the way.

I doubt he was raised on steroids since 12 years old.

Imagine how many Stacie’s he’s fucked...

then realize that your next door neighbor Becky probably has a bigger lay count.

Jfl at 12 he already brutally SMVmogs me at 19

Look at his pictures and tell me when you think he started using steroids. He wouldn't have gotten to 6' if he started before his puberty finished since I think they would fuck up his growth and hormones completely. And you can see his continuous body growth has been steady with no immediate jumps that stand out. Even from 12 to 13 he gained 25 lb in one year. That's insane muscle building genetics for a kid just going through puberty.

If he's on steroids it's got to be from after 16/17 or so and he already achieved a perfect physique by that point with no unusual jumps in his development along the way.

I doubt he was raised on steroids since 12 years old.

Testosterone does NOT FUSE growth plates, it's Estrogen! He just used a PCT, Anavar is even prescribed to Young Boys with idiopathic short statue

Testosterone does NOT FUSE growth plates, it's Estrogen! He just used a PCT, Anavar is even prescribed to Young Boys with idiopathic short statue

Fuck. You gotta be shitting me. So if my parents had pumped me full of Anavar when I was 12 I could have been both ripped and tall?? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes, especially if they had also gave you a aromatase Inhibitor, since Estrogen is the 1# Hormone which is responsible for early growth plate Fusion

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25137428

Holy shit you just overdosed me on suifuel. That article linked me to this one:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18165285

"resulted in a net increase in predicted adult height of +4.5+/-1.2 cm in the anastrozole group at 24 months and +6.7+/-1.4 cm at 36 months as compared with a 1-cm gain at both time points in the placebo group."

I could have been 3.5-5.7 cm taller if my parents had just given me a pill to take. My life could have been different with that height.

Holy shit you just overdosed me on suifuel. That article linked me to this one:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18165285

"resulted in a net increase in predicted adult height of +4.5+/-1.2 cm in the anastrozole group at 24 months and +6.7+/-1.4 cm at 36 months as compared with a 1-cm gain at both time points in the placebo group."

I could have been 3.5-5.7 cm taller if my parents had just given me a pill to take. My life could have been different with that height.
Most parents are too bluepilled to do anything like that. Women only care about personality, son :soy:

He most certainly does use steroids. Stay in your lane, OP.

He was using steroids from a young age

ronnie coleman is natural too

he just uses cell-tech

Evolution-of-Ronnie-Coleman-3-696x413.jpg

Sorry but this is wrong. He is 100% on steroids. Gynecomastia is the number one indicator, as virtually all steroid users have it

Alternative theory: Jeff Seid started taking steroids at 13

everyone here could take Steroids, but they would still look like shit because lack of bonestructure and shitty inceltier muscle insertions

If you're jacked and have good frame, you can always sell deodorant.

Are you guys familiar with myostatin deficiency? It's an abnormality that causes animals to look like this:

giant-cow-knickers-trumped-as-internet-unearth-belgian-bull-muscle-breed-latest-news.jpg

Several pro body builders are confirmed to have it as well. Jeff Seid was RIPPED since 12 years old. He would have thus had to be on steroids from 11. Is that likely? I doubt it.

Do you guys actually understand how much genetics matter or are you still coping?

Even if he's on steroids now I still doubt he was at 12 and 13.

Are you guys familiar with myostatin deficiency? It's an abnormality that causes animals to look like this:

main-qimg-4d3cfb443b1afe7e8e6a841459c2c6a2.webp

Several pro body builders are confirmed to have it as well. Jeff Seid was RIPPED since 12 years old. He would have thus had to be on steroids from 11. Is that likely? I doubt it.

the thing is, other bodybuilders said they had a myostatin deficiency when asked if they juiced, like dextor jackson

hk6mxx8a8ep01.jpg

what's more likely is jeff has good genetics which allow him to tolerate lots of steroids while most of us would go bald, get bloated, and get acne if we tried it

of course, jeff also probably has insane will power to always stay lean, but I guess you could say will power is genetic too

Imagine how many Stacie’s he’s fucked...

then realize that your next door neighbor Becky probably has a bigger lay count.
Lol even ugly females definitely do. It's insane.

the thing is, other bodybuilders said they had a myostatin deficiency when asked if they juiced, like dextor jackson

hk6mxx8a8ep01.jpg

what's more likely is jeff has good genetics which allow him to tolerate lots of steroids while most of us would go bald, get bloated, and get acne if we tried it

of course, jeff also probably has insane will power to always stay lean, but I guess you could say will power is genetic too

Some body builders have been confirmed to have myostatin deficiency. Eg. Flex wheeler. Do you think normal men can get that big with just steroids? No. Steroids do not work like magic. They don't make average men into monsters.

You need incredible genetics and steroids just help bring that out in people who have them. I read a study comparing steroid users with natural men and there was massive overlap because a high tier nonuser can still easily beat an average or low tier user.

Something like myostatin deficiency is WAY more powerful than steroids and you get it for life.

Again when do you guys think he started using? When he was 11? 12? 13? You think he was in grade 5 or 6 and his parents were buying illegal steroids to pin him before sending him to school every day?

Some body builders have been confirmed to have myostatin deficiency. Eg. Flex wheeler. Do you think normal men can get that big with just steroids? No. Steroids do not work like magic. They don't make average men into monsters.

You need incredible genetics and steroids just help bring that out in people who have them. I read a study comparing steroid users with natural men and there was massive overlap because a high tier nonuser can still easily beat an average or low tier user.

Something like myostatin deficiency is WAY more powerful than steroids and you get it for life.

Reg-Park-Huge.jpg

reg park was probably the biggest drug free guy simply because there were no steroids back then

but honestly he just had a big frame with legit 8 inch wrists and a 500 lb bench press

call it myostatin deficiency or just a big frame, i guess in the end it's all the same, good genetics for bodybuilding

Anyone who thinks you can be a normal guy and inject steroids for a few years and look like Seid is crazy and has never actually tried. I've been using testosterone on/off for years and its not magic. Genetics matter far more.

If you want to see what steroids do to a NORMAL man see the page on Michael B Jordan:

michael-b-jordan-1.jpg

That's a pro actor with pro diet and training and drugs.

Then keep in mind Jeff Seid looked better by the time he was 16-17. Maybe even by 15.

Anyone who thinks you can be a normal guy and inject steroids for a few years and look like Seid is crazy and has never actually tried. I've been using testosterone on/off for years and its not magic. Genetics matter far more.

If you want to see what steroids do to a NORMAL man see the page on Michael B Jordan:

michael-b-jordan-1.jpg

That's a pro actor with pro diet and training and drugs.

Then keep in mind Jeff Seid looked better by the time he was 16-17. Maybe even by 15.

of course, i completely agree

most guys just get bloated + bald when they inject test

cope if you think that he doesnt roid. Because you cant be that lean with that much amount of muscle mass thats not achievable as a non juicer.

cope if you think that he doesnt roid. Because you cant be that lean with that much amount of muscle mass thats not achievable as a non juicer.

No. YOU can't be that lean. He's been that lean since he was at least 12. Think he was juicing from 10?

No. YOU can't be that lean. He's been that lean since he was at least 12. Think he was juicing from 10?
you can be lean without much mass but he put on much mass while staying lean thats the reason he juices also his 3d shoulders give it away.

After arguing about steroids in another thread, I found this fascinating site which analyzes who uses steroids or not:
https://fitnessonsteroids.com/

For example, you can see the breakdown for why he believes Michael B Jordan was roiding to play Killmonger in Black Panther here:

This is the one that blew my mind though - Jeff Seid:
https://fitnessonsteroids.com/is-jeff-seid-taking-steroids-or-is-he-natural/

His final verdict is Jeff doesn't take steroids. I thought he was bullshitting til I saw this pic:

jeff-seid-transformation.jpg

At 13 years old Jeff Seid had more muscle mass and definition than many gymrats do after years of training.

Clearly it does prove he's not on steroids and he's just had perfect muscle and body fat genetics his whole life. Since it's unlikely he was put on steroids even from 12 years old when he was also ripped. By 15-17 he looked like a professional body builder

As someone who has wasted hundreds to thousands of hours of his life lifting weights and eating carefully, this is total suifuel to me. It's insane what genetics gives some of and not others. Fucking hell man.

thats is the result of good parenting, instead o leeting his soon root away he gymaxxed him, he probaly having tons o pussy rightno, also good genes, but if he was raised by a single mun, he would probaly be fat and nice guy and unable to get pussy despise good genetics.

Seid is not 6 feet tall, that picture is BS. He is a manlet.

you can be lean without much mass but he put on much mass while staying lean thats the reason he juices also his 3d shoulders give it away.

When do you think he started juice? 10? 11? 12? 13? 14? 15?

I think he's trying to do pro bodybuilding now so likely he is on juice for that. But I think it's unlikely he was on juice since grade 6.

Last edited:

I think he's trying to do pro bodybuilding now so likely he is on juice for that. But I think it's unlikely he was on juice since grade 6.

as good as his genes are

he still got destroyed trying to do competitive bodybuilding

which shows just how extreme you have to be for a fucking plastic trophy

with 15/16

The sad thing is,I know people like this, one fucker regularly eats like 3 sandwitches every afternoon,doesn't go to the gym and still has a six pack and 16 inch arms.Everyone fucks with him by calling his steroid.

with 15/16

It's absolutely possible. By high school I agree a lot of young steroid users start.

But it's also remarkable that even by that time he's more ripped than most Hollywood actors who have pro trainers, juice, and private chefs etc.

I can't even beat his 15/16 year old physique with testosterone.

Doesn't fit dude. When would he have started the steroids? He already beat my ideal goal physique by 14-15 years old.

This. Just look at his jaw/chin.