Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeff bezos just bankrupted a whole lotta businesses

Big corporations take down small businesses, which I hate. Some nice country stores closed down near our cabin because a big Price Chopper popped up. Amazon has destroyed many shops

Walmart does this a lot too

Walmart does this a lot too
Yep. They closed down the local Kmart store by taking away the business. There's literally a giant Kmart building abandoned for 4 years now. What a waste

Yep. They closed down the local Kmart store by taking away the business. There's literally a giant Kmart building abandoned for 4 years now. What a waste
Indeed

i mean on amazon i can get the same shit for a better price i'm not going to buy something idk how much it's real price just because it's local i don't give a shit , they do the same shit themselves anyway they probably buy stuff online themselves and resell it idk how much it's real price because it's local and you have to pay the wages for the slaves that work there fuck no , a lot of tourist traps in my city etc fuck off i hope they close but normie cancer tourists will still buy their made in china shit.
Only thing good shopping irl for the moment is food , i'm in france and honestly leclerc is good they have a good quality price ratio.

Good. Destroy them all. Retail must die.