Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Jeff Bezos bullies the entire planet with his new $500M superyacht

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
jealouscel
Sure, I would kill the whole planet to have this guy's fortune. I would have an entire gigantic mansion built for gaming, with sick design and the most ridiculous gaming pcs in every room with vastly different designs and building ideas.

Sure, I would kill the whole planet to have this guy's fortune. I would have an entire gigantic mansion built for gaming, with sick design and the most ridiculous gaming pcs in every room with vastly different designs and building ideas.
we would all kill for that kind of money based

if you reaction to this yatch purchase is like "wow" "i wish i were him" "nice" or feeling jealous/envy then you're a normie or at least with a normie mindset

trucels wouldnt even care. in fact, trucels would be INTIMIDATED by such thing coz the 1st thing pop into his mind would be like "what would i do with this thing even if i get it"? coz trucels have no social circle, cant interact with normies for shit (such a boat would require constant maintenance), evne if you give a trucel a random boat, he wouldnt be able to do shit with it except for selling it to get some cash.

i can see you 3 fucking greycels are actually normie LARPers.
With that kind of money and owning to much stuff gives you power. Most humans crave power. You can be very powerful and still be not so rich, or you can be very rich and hold not so much power, or you can be insanely rich + powerful. Usually, the amount of money and assets Jeff holds, would grant you enough power to buy politicians and manipulate the whole economy of a country. Imagine having that power. The king of Liechtenstein could break the country in 2 hours if he wanted to.

trucels wouldnt even care
I would very much care if I owned a half billion yacht.

و الله انت حمار
Images 4

If you make.lets say 40k / year

It would Take you 4,65 MILLION YEARS to reach His networth

WTF , We live in clownworld and getting cucked . Jfl

buying a huge ass yacht like this is something you do when you realize you are permanently Mars mogged by Elon

buying a huge ass yacht like this is something you do when you realize you are permanently Mars mogged by Elon
Both Elon and Jeff treat their employees like complete shit.

Yet I don't care. If IT taught me anything, they aren't entitled to fair working conditions
It is kinda revolting actually, Elon has a habit of randomly firing people whenever they walk close to his desk. Imagine being a prick like that.

Last edited:
It is kinda revolting actually, Elon has an habit of randomly firing people whenever they walk close to his desk. Imagine being a prick like that.
not entitled to a job, they were probably incels or pedos. Elon really hates pedos:soy:

Elon really hates pedos:soy:
So he excludes incels from his list of hate?
The working conditions for Amazon are beyond awful as well. People never have peace and are overworked to death. I read MANY stories from past workers and they sound like traumatised from working for amazon. Damn.

The funny thing is that he still got cucked by a foid who got like 30 BILLION in divorce compensation :lul::lul::lul:

No matter how successful you are or how much you mog others. Foids will always cuck you.

Foids always win.

I don't really care or want money beyond what I need.

I hate greedy and materialistic-centered fucks.

For to every one who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
— Matthew 25:29, RSV.

I tell you, that to every one who has will more be given; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
— Luke 19:26, RSV.

Get every of the richest folks on the planet, make them give benefits and buy all politicians so they will strip all the rights from women on the planet. Victory.

So he excludes incels from his list of hate?
The working conditions for Amazon are beyond awful as well. People never have peace and are overworked to death. I read MANY stories from past workers and they sound like traumatised from working for amazon. Damn.
The joke is that Elon got sued when he flippantly called some random guy trying to have children trapped in an underwater cave a pedo. The irrational pedo-hunter obsession is very IT like

The joke is that Elon got sued when he flippantly called some random guy trying to have children trapped in an underwater cave a pedo. The irrational pedo-hunter obsession is very IT like
What the absolute fuck?! That's beyond any retardation I've seen so far. That guy is definitely fucking insane.

What the absolute fuck?! That's beyond any retardation I've seen so far. That guy is definitely fucking insane.
Fuck man, I didn't know this but Elon actually got off scot free from the defamation suit:

Randomly calling ugly men PEDOPHILES, especially as a powerful public figure is PSYCHOTIC SHIT. Elon ruined this guy's life, and it sets a horrible precedent where people increasingly can ruin a man's repute by calling them PEDOs without evidence.

Fuck man, I didn't know this but Elon actually got off scot free from the defamation suit:

Randomly calling ugly men PEDOPHILES, especially as a powerful public figure is PSYCHOTIC SHIT. Elon ruined this guy's life, and it sets a horrible precedent where people increasingly can ruin a man's repute by calling them PEDOs without evidence.
cuck judge

it was the jury that let Elon off.

View attachment 444537

Looking like a dirty old brit with a thai T-shirt does not do you any favors.
brutal looks pill. he looking like a sex Pat hurt him greatly and us jury too. sucks, guy literally rescues kids and now forever branded a pedo

brutal looks pill. he looking like a sex Pat hurt him greatly and us jury too. sucks, guy literally rescues kids and now forever branded a pedo
Fucking revolting. Imagine volunteering yourself to go to the other side of the planet to save lives of people in serious danger and be labeled a pedo by a mentally ill fucking retard. Holy shit how is this guy in such position of power and fortune???????????? What a fucking jackass.

Who cares. He gets lifemogged by a 16 year old chad that comes from a middle class American family. Money is everything is just a redpill cope. Most of the best things in life are free or nearly free.

Imagine being 16-18, having your driving license, a really hot body, a beat down used car and two stacies as your companions. All you would need is a bit of gas money and some cash for food to have an amazing adventure. Hiking with your atheletic body, camping and having threesomes in your spare time.

Or you could go a turbo chad route and fuck women and sleep at their place while you travel cutting down your cost to almost nothing.

lol based.

I don't want this guy telling me to do something about global warming. Fuck rich people who tell others how to live their lives

but but he lost half his money because of his wifeee :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Female empowerment!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Never able to make anything for themselves, always marrying ultra rich guys to divorce later and take all their shit. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

He’s not the most malicious oligarch (bill gates and the rothschildren are worse). But yeah he could fix american poverty and it wouldn’t put any strain on his wallet. Just like how the US govt can if we get rid of all the niggers and illegal hombres coming across the border.

He’s not the most malicious oligarch (bill gates and the rothschildren are worse). But yeah he could fix american poverty and it wouldn’t put any strain on his wallet. Just like how the US govt can if we get rid of all the niggers and illegal hombres coming across the border.
lol youre an idiot for thinking that. theres no way something like 100b can solve poverty
almost thinkin like a commie

lol youre an idiot for thinking that. theres no way something like 100b can solve poverty
It can solve poverty in the US. If we get all the niggers and illegals out, cut back the money we give to Israel and make the big tech pay for their censorship we could ezpz solve poverty.

We're all going to live in a favela surrounded by niggers and spics, while the super rich capitalists live in a super dome guarded by robots.

KEK, I love our future

The Rothschild must be the creepiest family lineage in human history, for real, man. They are said to be worth MULTIPLE TRILLIONS. Always inbreeding to keep the money and unimaginable power within the family.

almost thinkin like a commie
ye it can't tbh.

We're all going to live in a favela surrounded by niggers and spics, while the super rich capitalists live in a super dome guarded by robots.

KEK, I love our future
It ain't looking bright, brother.

It can solve poverty in the US. If we get all the niggers and illegals out, cut back the money we give to Israel and make the big tech pay for their censorship we could ezpz solve poverty.
wtf if you divide 100b for 30m people you get 3.3k
are you serious?
and you get a lot more people unemployed etc
edit theres actually 40m poor people in the US

Tbh. So many here say stuff like "I'd kill everyone for that".

Although something like 1-2 mil which would mean I could live my lifestyle in a nice tropical place without worrying about money would be nice.
Get every of the richest folks on the planet, make them give benefits and buy all politicians so they will strip all the rights from women on the planet. Victory.
They do control the politicians and that's why there's feminism. Planned parenthood/ birth control which was funded by the Rockefellers to reduce the world population.

Last edited:
Cuckservatives: he worked for it!!! :soy:

if you reaction to this yatch purchase is like "wow" "i wish i were him" "nice" or feeling jealous/envy then you're a normie or at least with a normie mindset

trucels wouldnt even care. in fact, trucels would be INTIMIDATED by such thing coz the 1st thing pop into his mind would be like "what would i do with this thing even if i get it"? coz trucels have no social circle, cant interact with normies for shit (such a boat would require constant maintenance), evne if you give a trucel a random boat, he wouldnt be able to do shit with it except for selling it to get some cash.

i can see you 3 fucking greycels are actually normie LARPers.
Who cares. He gets lifemogged by a 16 year old chad that comes from a middle class American family. Money is everything is just a redpill cope. Most of the best things in life are free or nearly free.

Imagine being 16-18, having your driving license, a really hot body, a beat down used car and two stacies as your companions. All you would need is a bit of gas money and some cash for food to have an amazing adventure. Hiking with your atheletic body, camping and having threesomes in your spare time.

Or you could go a turbo chad route and fuck women and sleep at their place while you travel cutting down your cost to almost nothing.

Last edited: