Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jeeze. All i did was walk out of the changing rooms. FHO gave me a hateful look

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
FHOs hate with a passion being near unattractive guys. It cut so deep. All i did was walk out of the changing rooms onto the gym-floor. She was walking past and looked at me like I murdered her family then asked her to lend me some money.

It was like a mixture of:

- ewwwww why are you here?
- what an audacity, showing your face here...or at all
- i'd rather be mawled by rabid rottweilers than see you again
- why don't you get leukemia already.

Goddamn. Without a word she made me feel like absolute shit.

How is she able to tell i post on incels.is, i wonder....

FACEandLMS said:
She was walking past and looked at me like I murdered her family
happens to me constantly

Something similar happened to me yesterday when I was walking to my car. Leaving the house as a subhuman can never end well.

Must be one of those women who go to the gym to find a fit guy to fuck her. She looked at you in disgust because she was looking for men to sleep with and seeing your face forced her to consider it.

blackcel said:
Must be one of those women who go to the gym to find a fit guy to fuck her. She looked at you in disgust because she was looking for men to sleep with and seeing your face forced her to consider it.

Rofl

GYM is Chad's library.

Framecel222 said:
Something similar happened to me yesterday when I was walking to my car. Leaving the house as a subhuman can never end well.

Can you imagine if women were disgusted by all 5s like you, i.e. the bulk of the population?

Oh wait. They arent.

Mentalcel.

Yup, happens to me everytime i step out of my place as a background character, thank god harvey ended it, this world is shit to you if you arent normal or good looking

FACEandLMS said:
Framecel222 said:
Can you imagine if women were disgusted by all 5s like you, i.e. the bulk of the population?
Oh wait. They arent.
Mentalcel.
why don't you stop attributing your ratings to others?

FACEandLMS said:

Oh wait. They arent.

Mentalcel.

Wow you used to say I was a 6. The agepill is hitting me hard.

Framecel222 said:
Wow you used to say I was a 6. The agepill is hitting me hard.

5, 6, same distant mirage from where i'm standing as a 2.

FACEandLMS said:

You're more of a 3 IMO. Regardless I know how you can escape inceldom, look out for my thread on Friday, I've made a huge breakthrough.

Framecel222 said:
You're more of a 3 IMO. Regardless I know how you can escape inceldom, look out for my thread on Friday, I've made a huge breakthrough.

Why wait till Friday?

"nObOdY cArEs wHaT YoU lOoK lIkE!! eVeryBodY is WorrRIEd aBouT tHeIr oWn proBLemS!!!"
https://archive.is/e4a00

incels are the lowest on the social hierarchy. government grant us marginalized status NAOW

Nonverbal rejections hurt more than verbal rejections.

Framecel222 said:
FACEandLMS said:

You found out how to smuggle guns into the UK?

Framecel222 said:

You just jinxed your chances by mentioning that on this forum.

blackcel said:
Why wait till Friday?

Cause I'm gonna drop an epic thread and I want everyone to be there for it.

FACEandLMS said:
You found out how to smuggle guns into the UK?

No I found out how you can consensually put your penis inside the vagina of a 3/10 human female.

Framecel222 said:
Cause I'm gonna drop an epic thread and I want everyone to be there for it.

No I found out how you can consensually put your penis inside the vagina of a 3/10 human female.

You found a portal to a parallel universe then. I can't wait.

She thought you were stealing clothes.

In an alternate reality you get to rape her face to balance the scales

An ugly and short femoid had the biggest sigh of her life when she was giving one piece of candy to everyone and when she came to me, I put my hand in the bag and the sigh instantly began, as if she is trying to make me really feel ashamed and then when I got it I just said "thanks" instead of "happy birthday"

If only I didn't post on incels.is and had a better personality, she surely wouldn't have been a dumb cunt to me and why didn't she do it to a chadlite? This clearly proves it's my fault

Framecel222 said:

[LDAR]

This isn’t low effort because it took effort to change the font size and color.

This isn’t low effort because it took effort to change the font size and color.
tbh.. and necroposting isn't either becuase it's take effort to even find a thread that was made over a year ago

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back